Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Y
Y
Fetched off a website:

Quote:
ISRRA

BUG ALERT!! Apparently, if you do not leave Screen Four after giving the glyph Robeya's sphere, Isrra might not appear. However, don't worry, just leave the screen and come back, and all will be well. (Thanks to CB! for the solution to this bug, though I'm sure many others have discovered it as well.)

Glyph Clue: A fiery description--The lord of the hole is gone, Isrra thinks.

Location: In Screen Four, there are three antlion pits (little whirlpools of sand). You will find Isrra running around in the middle one of them.

Try it + see if that helped solve the problem.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
The eighth you must run back to the Oasis, where he will appear by the save sphere and then dissapear. You then return to the Airship, and go out on the deck where you fought Evrae. He will be there. Then when you return, there will be one final cactuar, but he will appear right there at the cactuar stone.

A
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
A
Cool i'll try it. Hey Tidus96, where hav u been? i havnt seen u in months, busy eh?

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Not too busy, just didn't have much more that I could contribute to your cause (since I don't have the international version of FFX), and Yun Feiyang seemed to answer all of your questions fairly well.

I still stop by nearly once a day, but there has been a dissapointing lack of FF questions lately.

Y
Y
Originally Posted By: Tidus96
Not too busy, just didn't have much more that I could contribute to your cause (since I don't have the international version of FFX), and Yun Feiyang seemed to answer all of your questions fairly well. I still stop by nearly once a day, but there has been a dissapointing lack of FF questions lately.

It was nothing really, I'm still not sure whether they were appropriate for his case. I think since u might be a veteran of the game (I know I'm not) whether it be International/PAL or the American version, whatever expertise u provided would be suitable nonetheless. It might've enabled him to progress faster than thru my extremely tedious methods. But I just had to butt in didn't I? frown

Btw, the final fantasy board at ign is a good place to discuss about/get help from final fantasy games. The hot topics are usually concerning the newly released FFXII (at least in the UK it is). The game is excellent; worth a look.

A
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
A
Lol, the FFXII had came out last year(japanese version) but NOW the english version is coming out. FFXIII is coming out this year too, japenese version again... i beaten Dark Bahamut!! well....er..... with zanmato.... i dun expect it, but i was really losing during the fight, but i summoned yojimbo, to block bahamut's mega flare, incredibly, my yojimbo did Zanmato for free!, so i didnt get overkill, only 2 dark matters and a break hp limit with ribbon armour for wakka.... i finally got the caladbolg(waited for nearly a year)....

A
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
A
By the way, my stats are:

Wakka
HP:20k+
MP:999
Weapon: World Champion
Armguard: forgot wat name but hav ribbon, auto pheonix, and break HP limit, free slot
Stats:
STR:255
DEF:255
AGI:255
ACC:255
LUK:17..
MAG:164
MD:114

Yuna
HP:20k+
MP:5000+
Nirvana
Holy Ring:ribbon ,break hp limit, auto pheonix, break mp limit
Stats:
LUK:22
MAG:224
MD:142

Tidus
HP:30k+
MP:999
Caladbolg(finally)
Sanctuary shield:break hp limit, ribbon, auto pheonix, free slot
Stats:
LUK:34
MAG:201
MD:184

thaat is the party that i used to slay dark valefor, shiva, ifrit, ixion(both versions), bahamut(YAY!), and anima. Targeting on Dark Magus Sisters now, yeifang, can give me the steps for killing yojimbo for lots of dark matters?

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Well, hopefully Yeifang can tell you for sure, but to my knowledge, there are 5 forms of Yojimbo that you have to fight. If you kill 4 of them and then leave and come back, I think they should be back. It my not be that simple, but is all I know.

I also had the urge to comment on the sillyness of your Yuna having break MP limit (/w 5000MP) and 1 MP cost on her weapon... (Just an observation, I'm not trying to say it is wrong.)

Y
Y
AuronTheGreat92:

Exactly what Tidus96 said, kill him 4 times then go back to the teleporting glyph to send urself to another place then teleport back to the area where u first met Dark Yojimbo to restart the fight, rinse and repeat. U can activate the save sphere during the intervals of the fight if u wish to replenish ur HP or MP back to maximum, u don't have to save the game. If I were u, I would check what armour u've just collected once u've slaughtered a Dark Yojimbo. Though rare, he does drop Break HP Limit + Ribbon + 2 empty slot armours once in a while. All u need is patience and u'll get these eventually.

About ur stats, ur next step is to increase ur HP and ur Magic Def, becoz u'll have to deal with incredibly powerful magic attacks from Magus Sisters and Penance. Luck as well if u have time, most people that I know recommend 130+ Luck for Magus Sisters. Improving on Evasion is pointless since Magus Sisters and Penance have an accuracy stat of 255, they'll hit u no matter what measures u take to try n prevent it. I wouldn't bother with Magic either, since Quick Hits and physical attacks is what u'll be constantly using to defeat these bosses.

I also strongly recommend: Break HP Limit, Ribbon, Auto-Haste and Auto-Protect for ur armours. Auto-Haste increases the amount of turns u can get (imperative against Penance) and Auto-Protect enhances ur defence. If u feel that ur current armours works fine for u, then continue using them against ur next targets. BUT�keep a backup supply of armours for Tidus, Yuna, Wakka or Rikku which have Break HP Limit, Ribbon, Auto-Haste and Auto-Protect abilities attached to them. An easy route of obtaining them is via the Dark Yojimbo trick, here u can get Break HP limit, Ribbon and 2 Empty Slots; Auto-Haste and Auto-Protect u can add later. The Dark Matters which Dark Yojimbo drops u can use to build a Ribbon armour. U need 99 Dark Matters for the Ribbon ability, which necessitates to overkilling Dark Yojimbo 50 times. Once u have both Auto-Protect and 255 Magic Defence, killing him is a dousy.

Btw, my username's Yun Feiyang. smile

Last edited by Yun Feiyang; 03/22/07 04:32 PM.
A
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
A
the one mp cost is automatically on nirvana, how can i take it away?, oh.... for the break mp limit.....aiya! never thought about that....how can i get more chocobo wings? i used it and now 19 left....

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Lisa LowCarb 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.