Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
Jess81 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Hi,

When I decided to do laser hair removal I was disappointed in the quality of information sites on the subject; so, I decided to write a journal on my process complete with before and after pictures. I'm not an expert, but I'm a patient and I think that makes my opinion valuable. I try to update my journal once a week. I include pictures of my upper-lip, underarm and bikini area. If you are looking into long term hair removal I would recommend laser hair removal, but do your research first! I've learned so much after I've started. One, I think I'm paying too much. Two, I need to direct the Techs more about the settings they use on my skin.

Please click on my signature to read my journal on laser hair removal. my laser hair removal journal

Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
D
Keep away from the Lougheed Laser Centre Vancouver Burnaby Whistler.

The lougheed laser clinic severely burned me during a laser hair removal treatment. I needed medical attention after the laser hair removal treatment. The Vancouver Lougheed Laser clinic severly burned by legs in a laser treatment then blamed me for their incompetence.

I was horribly burned from the laser hair removal procedure and it took me over two years to heal from the laser burns. I've heard they have burned other women having laser hair removal in Vancouver and Burnaby but they have a high priced lawyer that refuse to admit they do anything wrong.

Stay away from the Lougheed Laser Center for the health of your skin as they may burn your skin with their laser hair removal machine. Their technicians will never mention that they may burn you during their consultation and if they burn you the Lougheed Laser Center will not admit they did anything wrong. Check the better business bureau as I am going to file a report against the Lougheed Laser Centre in Vancouver Burnaby Whistler. I'm also going to file a complaint against them with the College of Physicians and Surgeons for the laser burn injuries. Find a reputable laser hair removal clinic, you won't regret it and will be much happier with the laser hair removal results.

Be careful
Deb

oh that was a lesson we need to learn from, thanks for being brave and sharing your own experience

Moderated by  kkgarcia 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.