Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#297923 03/09/07 12:24 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
Is anyone as tired and outraged of Josh being in a REAL relationship with Cassie? Good grief...put us out of our misery.

Lisa Angelettie MSW
BellaOnline Depression Editor
Are You Depressed?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
L
I am writing CBS because it is totally ridiculous. I watch GH because of this storyline. Cassie is a two-timing needy slut of a sister and I can't stand Josh anymore. REVa needs a new strong rich powerful man who will stand up to Josh and Alan.

L
Parakeet
Parakeet
L
I am sick AND disgusted with the Josh, Reva and Cassie storyline. NOW to top it all off Josh wants to be a preacher?? What next? He always was a santicmonious [censored] anyway, seems fitting he would be doing it from a pulpit now.

I LOVE Reva with Jeffrey, he is HOT. I hope this time, Josh and Reva don't get back together.

I agree that Cassie is a needy clinging vine, come rescue me type, they make me pretty sick.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I agree Josh being a preacher is not really who he is. If Josh and Reva were to get back it has to be as they were at Cross Creek,not the way they are now. I've missed quite a bit lately as I've started school, but enough to know I don't want Josh with Cassie.

Ebook: Getting Started in Genealogy

Tina Sansone
Ebook Manager
GENEALOGY Editor
I hate Josh being with cassie. I don't like Josh anymore

J
Koala
Koala
J
I've been watching GL for years and I was pretty tired of the Josh/Reva thing. I like her better with Jeffrey. Josh/Cassie are kind of boring so maybe they should stick together.

I heard that Harley is leaving the show?

L
Parakeet
Parakeet
L
Originally Posted By: joanj
I've been watching GL for years and I was pretty tired of the Josh/Reva thing. I like her better with Jeffrey. Josh/Cassie are kind of boring so maybe they should stick together.

I heard that Harley is leaving the show?

First off I know its just a soap opera but I felt terrible for Harley today when it showed how upset she was that Gus didn't show up for their wedding ceremony. After seeing that unfold, I have to wonder if she might not leave the show with the character taking the kids and leaving town, with Gus staying in town.

BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
Oh, I didn't hear that Harley was leaving? Maybe she is going on a little sabbatical. She is a great actress and would be missed I think.

I must admit that I like Reva and Jeffrey -- but the whole Josh and Cassie thing is still bothering me. I rather their be a nice long love triangle between Reva, Jeffrey, and Josh. I love triangles.

Lisa Angelettie MSW
Are You Depressed?

BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
Oh by the way, I have a friend who works in television and she said that it is their job (producers) to read the message boards and fan email to get a "pulse" on what the viewers like, don't like, or won't accept.

So if you can ever find any spare time (ha! ha!), you could go to CBS boards and leave your opinion on a storyline. Sometimes storylines are abruptly ended based on large viewer reaction. And of course ratings.

Lisa Angelettie MSW
Are You Depressed?

L
Parakeet
Parakeet
L
Too me, Josh seems very self righteous and pretty selfish, seems like the ideal person to be a bible beater, not the kind of man I would want in my life. Jeffrey on the other hand is a jewel. Clearly he was a jerk in the beginning but soap operas are great places for redemption stories, the love of a good woman and all that.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.