logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
K
OP Offline
K
Okay why do i keep having dreams about an ex-boyfriend whom i haven't talk to in about 6 years or so he was my high school love. Okay here is my dream hes out running or something and he sees me we start talking but the weird thing is that in my dream i broke a bone in my back and i cant make any sudden moves or i will be paralyze so we start talking and he says hes waiting for a letter from the army to see if he got in or something life that and one thing leads to another and we start having sex. and in the dream it feels so real i can feel the passion between us this isn't the first dream i have had about him could it be that i still love him or i haven't gotten over him because i regret not telling him i love him. i fill he was my soul-mate so can u please help me

Sponsored Post Advertisement
B
B
I think he is still much in your mind and in your heart. Perhaps the dream indicates he may contact you or there may be an accidental meeting. If the dreams continue, perhaps there is a need for you to contact him and settle the issue one way or the other.

Sounds to me like someone is still in love ~~~~~~~~~~

BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
I still have dreams about a boy in elementary school and that is because there is unfinished business between us. I never asked him the things that wish I had the courage to ask. And I regret it to this day. A married woman with three kids:)

So you will continue to have dreams about your sweetheart until you either settle your issues directly with him ie. tell him u love him OR you settle those issues with yourself ie. making sure you never leave any things unsaid again with future loves

Lisa Angelettie MSW
BellaOnline Depression Editor
Are You Depressed?

Gecko
Gecko
When I intended to break up with a man who I loved but was too unstable for what I needed in my life at the time, my wise friend told me to envision a cable of sorts running between him and me and then to mentally cut it. She said that if we didn't do that, we would be playing out our unfinished business later. Well I imagined a huge twisted rooty vine thing running between his heart and mine and pictured the biggest pruners I could hold. But when it came time to cut, I couldn't. I decided then and there that I would be ok with playing out our unfinished business whenever and wherever it came about. Well 13 years later, through no doing of our own, we stumbled across each other even though we lived on opposite sides of the province and hadn't kept tabs on one another. In that instant, we remembered how much we liked each other and knew we couldn't be apart again. We've been together for 8 years since, and although I have always been sceptical about soulmates (there are a ton of people I could love in this world) I have to admit I have found the one for me. Strange world isn't it?

Be kinder than you need to be. Everyone is dealing with something.
Parakeet
Parakeet
I recently had a repeating dream (every night for nearly a week) in which 3 ex boyfriends made appearances. There is no reason for this. I do not have any unfinished business with any of these guys. In fact, I'm still in touch with and on friendly terms with two of them. Each time, after I had run into the exes one at a time, a messenger in the dream (a stranger who said he was sent by my best girl friend) would indicate he had important information to disclose. Then I'd wake up.

The only thing I could possibly relate this to in the real world -and it's a slim thread- is that there are changes occurring in my current relationship(which I've been in for well over four years). But the changes are positive. The relationship itself seems to be growing stronger. And before anyone asks, I have no desire to go back to my life as it was in the years I was dating those guys. I've had my crazy dating years and I don't miss them. I'd love to hear if anyone has any ideas on what this dream is all about.

Happily Living The Childfree Life!
Yes...

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
Just curious as to what kind of growth you went through during dating (or after breakup) with each of these guys. Every person we touch in life brings us some new knowledge or attitude. Maybe, subconciously, each of these guys represents some strength or insecurity. The fact that you are grwoing in your current realtionship means changes, so this might be the cause.

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
M
Gecko
Gecko
M
I went to a strict girls school and had no idea how to relate to the opposite sex - at uni I was so shy. I was brave enough to stare at a gorgeous boy in the library - it was the first and only time in my life I had felt a powerful and instant attraction to a man. It was different with my husband - he was a friend first and the relationship developed from there...
This boy and I exchanged stares for 4 years! never a word was spoken - both too scared to approach each other - as each year went by, it became more powerful - almost frightening - and harder and harder to "make the move" - I was devastated when he graduated and found out years later so was he....
The last week he was on campus he was walking around with a girl - naturally, I thought she was his girlfriend and stayed out of sight - turned out it was his sister - he had asked her to approach me to invite me to his graduation party. Still kick myself to this day - even though I love my husband - I'II always be sorry I never got to meet him. It still feels like unfinished business - even if it amounted to nothing - how often does it happen you like someone from afar and are disappointed or know they are not right for you after you actually meet.
I still feel weak at the knees when I think of him!

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.