logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Looks like this is probably the "Waterway Haunting" and "Lost in the Pudding" hunts. They are both in that area and are early in the game. You do not need the key to get to either of these hunts. The Sluice gate key is the reward for the "Lost in the Pudding" hunt and is used for future events in the Garamsythe Waterway.

The entrance to the Waterway should be in the north part of Lowtown. There might be two doors; I think only one of them is unlocked.

Be careful if you are going after the "Lost in the Pudding" hunt, it could be pretty hard for where you are in the game. (If you are at the point where you could first accept this hunt.) The mark has about 70,000 HP and can hit your whole party with Waterga.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
F
FISH Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Alright thanks. Do you think I should stay in rabaanastre and complete all the hunts I can before heading to archades. Or should I go to archades and come back for them later.

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
It is really up to you. If you haven't done much leveling, some of them may be hard, but there is no reason not to do them before moving on. If you have a decent number of Quickenings unlocked it will make things easier.

F
FISH Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Thanks, I am going to do the hunts. Earlier I asked you about the lost pudding hunt. I can get into the waterway and the first room I am in goes into the control room with all of the rusted devices. I went down all the paths and they lead me in circles back to the control room. I can't find out how to get over to where the marks at. Any ideas?

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
You must enter the No. 10 Channel. This should be the doors furthest to the right. Run along the top of this area to the left, and you should reach an area with two parallel paths heading south. follow this south to reach the West Sluice Control area. Follow the path in this room to stairs that lead down to the main area of the room. This is where the Mark should appear.

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
You must enter the No. 10 Channel. This should be the doors furthest to the right. Run along the top of this area to the left, and you should reach an area with two parallel paths heading south. follow this south to reach the West Sluice Control area. Follow the path in this room to stairs that lead down to the main area of the room. This is where the Mark should appear.

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
You must enter the No. 10 Channel. This should be the doors furthest to the right. Run along the top of this area to the left, and you should reach an area with two parallel paths heading south. Follow this south to reach the West Sluice Control area. Follow the path in this room to stairs that lead down to the main area of the room. This is where the Mark should appear.

F
FISH Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Thanks, have you ever got any of those forgotten grimoires? And are they worth it.

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
I have all of the grimoires. They don't do much, but they allow some enemies to drop an additional item. The last one allows all enemies to drop Arcana. These drops are required to get some of the best weapons from the Bazaar. If you don't plan on taking the time to farm for weapons, they don't mean much.

F
FISH Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Can you explain to me what you mean by farming for weapons?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lisa LowCarb 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.