logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#290001 01/30/07 08:02 AM
Wolf
OP Offline
Wolf
Body keeps throwing toxins in different ways. Body hates toxins and we fall sick ifwe have any in our body which could not be thrown out.

I read a lot about many therapies which talk of detoxification of the body. What do they do? I have thought a lot about this and I feel that this may be one of the biggest marketing hoaxes going on.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Wolf
OP Offline
Wolf
I would like to know specifically the names of toxins which are removed by a therapy and how they are not eliminated by body itself. Can anybody give me some facts? No generalizations please.

I noticed that you were from India and one of the best detoxifies is turmeric which you add to so many of your dishes and it detoxifies the liver! Anything very green also detoxifies( dandelion greens etc)

I have a recipe called golden milk which I drink every night before bed (with turmeric and cows milk or goats milk and almond milk.
It is wonderful for the glands too and complexion and liver of course. I do not have the recipe on hand ,I will share it with you tomorrow.
Flamenca

There is money to be made on the net!
Come join the team!
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
flamenca #291114 02/07/07 02:08 AM
Wolf
OP Offline
Wolf
Turmeric is a very good anti bacterial agent.

High levels of antioxidants and minerals detoxify the body. Cdmohatta wanted some specific examples - here is how it works. A toxin such as a free radical is a molecule missing an electron, so it borrows an electron from another molecule, creating a very toxic molecule in the process. This toxin then reeks havoc on the body's cells, altering the DNA for example. Then, these altered damaged cells replicate - sound framailiar (cancer?). Well, an antioxidant such as CoQ 10, Vit C, etc lend an electron to the free radical neutalizing it and then both the neutralized free radical and antioxidant that lent out the electron both get nicely excreted from the body (i.e. detoxify). Love to share more about this if people are open to looking at ways to prevent disease and create better energy levels. Just send me a personal message, and we can chat further.

Becky L #291242 02/07/07 04:37 PM
Im a fresh meat! I love this forum, just saw this one from magazine this morning. Im gonna around often, haven't read half of entreis here.

Im so excited to be a part of your community

Becky L #291317 02/08/07 12:08 AM
Wolf
OP Offline
Wolf
Originally Posted By: Becky L
High levels of antioxidants and minerals detoxify the body. Cdmohatta wanted some specific examples - here is how it works. A toxin such as a free radical is a molecule missing an electron, so it borrows an electron from another molecule, creating a very toxic molecule in the process. This toxin then reeks havoc on the body's cells, altering the DNA for example. Then, these altered damaged cells replicate - sound framailiar (cancer?). Well, an antioxidant such as CoQ 10, Vit C, etc lend an electron to the free radical neutalizing it and then both the neutralized free radical and antioxidant that lent out the electron both get nicely excreted from the body (i.e. detoxify). Love to share more about this if people are open to looking at ways to prevent disease and create better energy levels. Just send me a personal message, and we can chat further.

You are treating free radicals as toxins? If yes, then OK.

Last edited by cdmohatta; 02/08/07 12:11 AM.
Amoeba
Amoeba

Greetings!

Effecient toxification of the body requires the unified efforts of the systems of the body to do their particular job.

The entire body works togehther to perfom this task. The liver and kidneys must be ale to throw off toxins and the skin as well. If ther re parasites the intestines can be denied the ability to prommptly deliver nutrients to the body as a whoe and then dispose of the waste.

Ginsng tea dandilon red clover a jus a few of the avaiable herbs and teas that can hlp you i your quest toward wellness through detoxification.

be fitly lessed,
aTeeDAZ

be fitly blessed,
aTeeDAZ
aTeeDAZ #291482 02/09/07 01:01 AM
Wolf
OP Offline
Wolf
Originally Posted By: aTeeDAZ

Greetings!

Effecient toxification of the body requires the unified efforts of the systems of the body to do their particular job.

The entire body works togehther to perfom this task. The liver and kidneys must be ale to throw off toxins and the skin as well. If ther re parasites the intestines can be denied the ability to prommptly deliver nutrients to the body as a whoe and then dispose of the waste.

Ginsng tea dandilon red clover a jus a few of the avaiable herbs and teas that can hlp you i your quest toward wellness through detoxification.

be fitly lessed,
aTeeDAZ

Ginseng has many other qualities also?

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/09/24 08:32 AM
Sewing Sheer Fabrics
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/08/24 01:27 PM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.