Sadly, I sent an email to all the people who had posted articles on this forum and none of them responded in the time frame given. We cannot allow articles to be posted that are not written by the person posting them. I asked for a copy of their written permission from the authors of the content and none of them have contacted me about those articles. I also requested that any one selling items or posting commercial items and posting off site links contact me for approval. None of these people have responded either. I just wanted to let everyone know I will be deleting these articles and the posts that I feel are in violation of BellaOnline's rules and this forums rules. What that is going to do is almost strip this particular forum down to the basics again. I don't mind posts about teams and discussion about playoffs and just about anything to do with Basketball. I would love to see more involvement and posts. Cheerleaders, referees, coaches, fans, players and anyone who has a question or a comment. Let's get this forum going. But not with material that is copywritten by someone else and used without permission. Occassional links to other sites may be acceptable but they should be preapproved prior to posting so there will be no misunderstandings about whether they can stay up or have to be deleted. I check my email everyday so contact me if you want to.

Have a great day and See you on the court!