Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
So, are you ready to Rumble?

The Royal Rumble is coming up soon and, from past Rumbles, we have seen some guys elevated after winning. Who do you think SHOULD win and who do you think WILL win?

And why for both?

The one who correctly picks the RR winner gets umm...um...some sort of prize. smile

[color:"#800080"]Wrestling Editor: [url=BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
S
Shark
Shark
S
HBK looks like he is off to take HHH's place vs Cena at Westlemania. My money is on him.

As for who should, I think Carlito or Nitro should be pushed to the next level. CM punk if he is in it would be good move for him.

Gecko
Gecko
I think Big Show SHOULD win. Mostly because he is BIG as Patty will atest to. It's definately over due for a return of the Big Man win in a battle royal format match. Remember when Andre was unbeatable in a Battle Royal?

Tikus

I'll rap you with my Cane, you Pencil Neck Geek!!!
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
Big Show is retired and out of wrestling! I don't think we will see him win anything any time soon! He retired after his knees gave him so many problems and he just didn't love it anymore.

I like the idea of Nitro or Carlito winning and actually GOING somewhere but I am not sure WWE has the kind of confidence in him.

Ken Kennedy?

Anyone even know who is IN the RR?

Post the list here if you do!

[color:"#800080"]Wrestling Editor: [url=BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.
Gecko
Gecko
Big Show's retired. [censored]! When did that happen?
See what happens when the forum goes down.

C
Shark
Shark
C
From RAW:

Viscera, Shelton Benjamin, Johnny Nitro, Jeff Hardy, Chris Masters, Kenny Dykstra, Ric Flair, Carlito, Shawn Michaels,
Edge, Randy Orton, Super Crazy, The Great Khali

From Smackdown:

Chris Benoit, MVP, Matt Hardy, The Miz, Chavo Guerrero, Finlay,
The Undertaker, Kane, King Booker, Gregory Helms

From ECW:

CM Punk, Sabu, Sandman, Rob Van Dam, Bob Holly, Tommy Dreamer, Kevin Thorn

Kennedy's wrestling Batista in a singles match, so he's not in. I doubt either Hardy or Nitro will be in for a long time, MNM are wrestling the Hardys in another match.

I think HBK will win (just looks like the way they are heading, HBK v Cena, somewhat), and besides Punk and Carlito, he would be the one I would want to win as well.

Little umbrellas get the party started right!
Gecko
Gecko
Flair

J
J
Hi Patty
My brother and I really enjoy reading your emails I think that the undertaker should win and also carlitro
justine from australia

Shark
Shark
I would love to see the Undertaker win it but I don't think he will. Probably will be HBK, although I think it will take a couple of them to get Khali out mind you wouldn't it be nice to see the Brothers of Destruction work him over a bit...

F
Gecko
Gecko
F
After the whole Kennedy vs Undertaker match were Batista interfered and inadvertanly caused Undertaker to get disqualified. Then a week later Undertaker interferes in the
6 man over the top challenge match and cleans house a week before Royal Rumble. At this point as far as the Smackdown roster goes, there isn't a match more marquee than Batista vs Undertaker for Wrestlemania.
It was so obvious it was going to be the Undertaker and sure enough it was. Plus he's the only wrestler on the Smacckdown roster right now that Batista can lose fair & square to and not lose any credibilty as a top tier wrestler.
I'm guessing Undertaker is getting ready to sign off his career soon so I think 1 more title reign is in order and deservingly so. I mean look what he did to try in put over Kahli who is a terrible wrestler and cant enough put a sentence togather for a promo.

Last edited by forcegx7; 01/29/07 01:40 PM.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.