Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#286651 01/03/07 10:07 PM
M
Megean Offline OP
OP Offline
M
My name is Megean I am 20 years old with a 5 month old daughter named Olivia. I am VERY confused..I like 3 guys. and I dunno which one to make a relationship with. okay..guy number 1 i've known him since 6th grade, we've been friends for a LONG time, we've went out numerous times, but he deals drugs, but is very sweet, and wants to get with me. guy 2 I went out wit him last year and he recently broke up with me bcuz of rumors he was hearing bout my other ex (my daughter's father) going around saying very mean stuff about me and this guy. He keeps sending mixed signals, and I begin to like him again, and I do NOT want to. when me and him went out the relationship was PERFECT He puts it off as he likes me, but then 3 months after he dumped me, he went and got another girlfriend, he said a few things like oh I regret breaking up with you, and its not that I wanted another girlfriend its just that I wanted to forget you cuz I heard you were talkin to your ex again. He seems to want to use me for one thing and I will NOT give it up to him. guy 3..I met him a last weekend, he is INCREDIBLE very nice, he is a gentleman everything is so great about him, but...he is in the military and wont' be back home for another 3 years.

I don't kno WHO to go with they all do NOT mind that I have a daughter can someone PLEASE help me with this?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
#286652 01/04/07 02:24 PM
Shark
Shark
Who says you have to go out with any of these 3? You can just wait for the right relationship and circumstance to come your way, cause it sounds like each guy has something you don't want.

Guy #1 -- Don't go down that road. The drugs--it's on thing when you're in high school, but as an adult, you deserve someone who can take care of himself and you without bringing legal issues into your life.

Guy #2 -- He said/she said stuff and break-ups are not a good foundation for a relationship.

Guy #3 -- The best pick, always go with a gentleman. But if you're the type of girl who can't deal with distance that might be a dealbreaker.

Whomever you choose, I hope it goes well...

Alexa Pecore
Drama Movies
Associated Content
Martini-Lounge

"That's why he hasn't an enemy in the world, only his friends hate him."--E.K. Hornbeck (Gene Kelly), Inherit the Wind
Parakeet
Parakeet
3 guys? That sounds like the plot for the Mamma Mia! musical.

My advice is spend some time by yourself. Read books, watch movies, get your head straight.

Jim Colyer #288137 01/17/07 03:30 AM
J
J
I think the best choice is none. Guy #1--- drug (no good). Guy #2-- immature. Guy #3 --- distance will suck real bad. I just got dumped by a guy who was a huge part of my life the past 4 years and I seriously thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with. He says that he doesn't want relationship but i KNOW for the fact that he likes someone else. It really kills me.I still don't know if I will survive. Everyday i kept on thinking what did i do wrong and what does she have that i don't. I say, better stay away from guy unless you know he's worth the pain when you guys break up. I thought my guy was--- i loved him with all my heart. But now, I wish I resisted and never got this relationship going--- then I might not be in such heart ache now.

JeanieT #288171 01/17/07 02:14 PM
S
Amoeba
Amoeba
S
Hi Meagan,

I too was a single mom, and looking for Mr. Right. What I found was a few Mr. Wrongs! Jim Colyer said it, you need to spend time with YOU. What I discovered was until I knew all about me, loved me, and found my purpose/passion in life, how could I really have a healthy, strong relationship? I couldn't. Additionally, I found that having a healthy, functional family home with myself and two children needed to be my priority instead of having a rotating door of relationships. Just a thought, and I wish you the best!

Sandy

Last edited by godsdaughter; 01/17/07 02:15 PM.
Megean #288949 01/23/07 01:19 AM
I think that with a 5 month old baby, you should be making a relationship with her not guys who are not her father--the guy situation will sort itself out on its own.

Moderated by  Cy_Single_Life 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.