Hello,

I'm 22 years old and I'm in desperate need of advice. I've been with the same guy for almost 5 years. There are times in which I am happy with him, but lately I feel as if my feelings for him are fading. We don't see each other much and when we do most of the time we have silly arguments. He won't take me on vacations or leave town with just me, his parents usually have to go with us. He stopped going to college last year, keeps claiming he'll go back, but hasn't yet. He told me there was a very good chance that we would be engaged by the new year, but has cancelled that. He doesn't seem to be motiviated when it comes to a life with me. When talk about marriage comes about, he claims we're way too young. I'll be done with college next Decemeber. There was this really good guy who came into my life a few months ago when my b/f of 5 years and I took a break. I broke the guys heart to go back to my b/f. I'm really really starting to regret doing that. I sent the guy an e-mail last night apologizing for what I have done, but I never got a response. I don't know if I should leave my b/f and move on with my life. I try so hard to save for the future and create a good life for us, but there is never any appreciation given. I sometimes wish I would have prusued a relationship with the guy whose heart I broke. I don't know how to get him back if that's what I should do. I can't think of anything special to do for him. If anyone could please offer me some advice to help ease my pain, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.