Next Thread
Print Thread
#282992 12/01/06 12:37 AM
S
Stephc Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Hello,

My name is Stephanie and I am a 17 year old student from Sydney, Australia. I�d firstly like to start off by saying that I am extremely sorry for your loss. I am currently conducting a research on miscarriage and have read up on a lot about the topic including the feelings and pain that women go through during this time. I have never miscarried, myself, but the thought of losing a baby that you already love so much, and won't get to meet is more than I could imagine. Having said that, as a part of my research I have a questionnaire in which I�d like to distribute to any female who has experienced a miscarriage and would feel comfortable answering some questions for me. The gathered information will contribute to an Interest Research Project for the �Community & Family Studies� HSC Course (Final Year 12 exams) which I am currently working on.

I can completely understand that this is a big ask, but if anyone at all is interested in lending me a hand in gaining further knowledge of the impact of a miscarriage, it will be much appreciated. The questionnaire can be found here .

Please email me at steph316@hotmail.com if you have any questions what so ever; please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you in advance,
Stephanie

*Please note: Permission has been granted from the Moderator of this forum to post this message.*

Last edited by Stephc; 12/01/06 12:39 AM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
#282993 12/01/06 11:11 AM
A
A
Thanks for putting that up. People should know about miscarriage, it should not be some big secret that people don't want to talk about. We need people to know so we can get the help we need when going through something so bad. Thank you so much!! Ashley

Ashley
#282994 12/03/06 03:18 AM
S
Stephc Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thank you for completing the survey for me. I couldn't agree with you more about the need for people to know about miscarriage. It's a shame that it is such a taboo topic since the women who experience it just need support.

Thanks again,
Steph

Moderated by  Christine - Miscarriage 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.