logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#279391 11/03/06 05:46 PM
C
OP Offline
C
[color:"red"] [/color] i worked at this chinease restaruant for almost a year. at first i was just a dishwasher then i was a dish washer and a waitress then iwas a dishwasher waitress to go order, and phone operator, then iwas all of these and a vegtable chopper. i did everything but cook!
our head cook was the bosses husband and everytime we got buisy he would go around screaming at the top of his lungs at everyone around him. it was like a raging gorilla or something. one night i was washng the dishes and it got real buisy. he called me from the back and started screaming at me like a psyco that i was making too much noise banging the pots togeather. i looked at him like he was nuts because when you have a whole sink full of dishes one or two will eventually bump each other and make a clanking sound. its not rocket science and you dont have to speak good english to understand this. and i was making no more noise than i ever did so why did he turn on me like a rabid dog all of a sudden??? i dont know. i just looked at him and said dont yell at me . and he said if you dont like it leave . so i did. then his wife, my manager calls me later and appologises and said he just gets mad and doesnt under stand much english. well i didnt speak spanish but i didnt shreak at our hispanci costomers just because they couldnt speak my language did i ? i told her that was not right and that her husband should apolgise not her.then she begged me to come in towork the next day and i did. then she fired me!!!!!!!!! isnt it agenst the law to rase your voice at employer? cant you sue for that?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
#279392 11/03/06 06:13 PM
M
M
I am sorry to hear that your past employer was rude to you.

My advice now is to file for un-employment (which you are entitled to due to her firing you) move on and forget about them.

Sorry, no you cannot sue them for yelling at you.

Theresa
Quality cleaning Maid to Order House cleaning
www.maid2order-housecleaning.com
Independent cleaners purchasing alliance
www.independent-alliances.com

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.