logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
i havent been here in a while but i need some help so i hope and pray that ya'll can help me. i have been hurting really bad for awhile now it is in my pevic area and my extreme lower back area.and now i am bleeding! not to heavy but still man i hate this! my periods last at least 2 1/2 weeks at a time they are some months i dont have them. when i do have them they are really heavy. i have endo and my family has a history of overian cancer. my mother has cancer at 21 and had a hysterectomy, my grandmother at 27 had a hysterectomy, and my great grandmother at 26 and had a hysterectomy. i am 25 and i have been fighting this for a year now. i want a hysterectomy not only to stop the pain but prevent the cancer threat. my question is do any of ya'll have this problem and do ya'll think they will do a hysterectomy with me being 25? i have 3 kids i had my tubes tide after my third child. I DONT WANT ANYMORE KIDS AT ALL! my oldest is 6 with A.D.H.D my second is 4 with autisim and the baby is 2 1/2 almost 3. i just want to stop hurting and find releif. all the hormones and things like that dont work been there done that. my insureance will cover a hysterectomy and i know my pros and cons about it i am just so scared that the doctor i am going to tuesday will look at my age and flat out refuse to do one. thanks so much candy

If you are always trying to be someone else how can you be yourself?
So try and be yourself more everyday that way you will never lose who you are.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Elephant
Elephant
You clearly need to go to a doctor. Issues such as endometriosis and cancer can't be diagnosed over the internet.

OP Offline
i know but i am trying to find out if anyone else has these issues being so young. thanks candy

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Rae is clearly right. I AM a physician and I STRONGLY urge you to discuss your condition with your doctor. I certainly appreciate your concerns, but sometimes the fear of the unknown is FAR worse than the unknown itself. The most important thing is that you have a healthy, long life to spend with your family.

Maria Hester, M.D.
Gynecology Editor

Last edited by Doctor_Maria; 11/01/06 07:31 PM.
OP Offline
well today i am going for a consultation with the doctor today about have my surgery. i am haveing direaha and i am only eating like once a day it is like i am always full so i dont eat. i am still hurting and still bleeding. so i am more than ready to get this over with. i have lost 5 pounds in 2 day cause i am so sick. i just want to not be sick anymore. I went to 2 other doctors and they wanted to put me on hormones and i have done that and it doesnt work. so i called my surgernt and he reffered me to the doctor i see today to do the hysterectomy. just wanted to let ya'll know. thanks candy

OP Offline
i am having my hysterectomy done wensday

S
S
I hope your hysterectomy goes well, good luck. I wish you relief from all of your pain. Please check back and let us know how you are doing.

I'm curious, how many doctors did you have to see before finding one who would seriously look at your symptoms? I just made a long post under the Novasure heading and I'm having no luck getting my current gyno to look at my symptoms. If I need to have anything done, I'd like to do prior to the end of the year, as I'll have to pay another $1,000.00 deductible after the Jan. 1st.

Last edited by sl207; 11/03/06 11:19 AM.
OP Offline
i understand exactly what you mean
that is why i wanted my surgery done this year also and cause of my symptoms. i had to see 5 diffrent docs for the first bout with this and 3 differnt ones. you just need to find a doc who will really listen to you. i went to 2 differnt ones this week. the first acted like i was nuts so i called my old obgyn and she acted like i was crazy as well. so i ended up calling my general surgent and he reffered me to a obgyn that listened to my case. the best advice i could give is keep trying to find a doctor that will listen to you. or do what i did find someone that has already treated you before and ask for a referral. my general surgent had no problem i called him on his cell and 2 days later i was seeing the obgyn he referred. that is when i went in yeasterday and that obgyn said okay we will do it. but i also have a very high risk of overian cancer and since i am showing signs of it they want it dont ASAP. just find someone to listen. thanks candy

S
S
Thanks for the response Candy... I really feel uncomfortable with my Gynecologist right now, like she is trying to cover something up. They didn't seem too thrilled when I ased for copies of my medical records. I hope they cooperate, I want to take them with me to my Primary Physician's appointment on Monday.
I know they want to send them to him directly, but I really want to get my hands on a copy myself.

Moderated by  Dr. Denise- Gynecology 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.