logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#273211 10/04/06 01:34 PM
OP Offline
its hard going to public places bc lately its been like all the pg women go there and say haha look what i got and to bad so sad. Even though i know that they have no clue. it hurts more than anyone could imagine. Even though its only been a few weeks everything reminds me of it. I try so hard to keep my self busy. But then i always end up back in bed or couch thinking about it. Wondering why did this happen to me for the third time. Why dont God want me to have another baby? Why dont god wnat me to have a blessed baby girl? Why WHY WHY WHY. But it still would be nice to have someone to talk to about all this whenever i need to wo wondering if they are getting tired of hearing about it. But i know the pain will ease in time, but it willnever truly go away.

ty tricia
Sponsored Post Advertisement
#273212 10/15/06 12:22 AM
A
A
It never goes away!! I have been dealing with this for months. It has eased a little. I am kind of feeling better but it is still hard when I go out and see a couple with a baby. I just go back to when I was pregnant and how happy I was. If you ever want to talk just email me or message me. It is very hard in the beginning and you need all the help you can get. I am so sorry this happened to you for a third time. I could not imagine going through all of that. I know people get tired of hearing it, that is the place I am at now. I finally told the guy that I was with about my miscarriage but he acts as if he doesn't care. He just keeps saying it is going to be ok. He does not understand at all. He thought I was lieing at first I think. He heard it from someone else, my "friend" who told him because she mad at me and wanted to get back at me. People who have not had it happen do not understand how hard it is to get over. I would have been a mom for the first time. I hope you are doing well and I would love to talk to you and hear your story maybe we can help eachother.

Ashley

Moderated by  Christine - Miscarriage 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.