logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
OP Offline
R
Hello everybody,

This is my first post in the forum and as usual I've waited until I was in trouble that I couldn't get out of by myself!

The computer club that I belong to asked me to build them a website and being the brave soul that I am, I jumped right in. When I was done we had what I considered a half way decent looking site, in IE at least. Then I looked at it in FF and I couldn't believe my eyes, it looked terrible. The neat and balanced look that I had in IE was gone. All the text on the site was in a smaller font and ultimately none of the paragraphs lined up with the image on the home page like they did in IE.

Could someone please look at the source/code and see if I have done something wrong or is this something that I'll (and the computer club) have to live with?

Here's the site in question:

http://www.geeks-n-geezers.org

Thank you in advance for any help that you can give.

Rocketman

Sponsored Post Advertisement
E
E
FF doesnt support what IE would. Thats what sucks about IE. Personally I hate IE. I just realized that you posted this back in september but ill respond anyways. There is ways you can work around it. Although Im not perfect in CSS but you would or can use CSS hacks to fix them. you can google css hacks or css ie and you may find useful things you need..

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.