logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
#265977 10/19/06 05:16 PM
M
M
Hello ladies. It has been nice to find a thread where women understand what I am going through. I lost my son at 26 1/2 weeks about 6 months ago. I had a miscarriage prior to him and have had a miscarriage since him. My first m/c was at 6 weeks and then the last one was at 8 1/2 weeks. Everything was going well and the baby had progressed like they wanted it to and then bam, it was gone. I think that unfortunately most of us will not know why this keeps happening. I have PCOS but they cannot say this it has caused any of this. I have been tested for everything under the son and they can find nothing wrong with me.
My hubby and I have decided to take a break until after New Year's. 3 losses in 1 year has gotten to us.
If any of you need someone to relate to, I am here!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
#265978 10/19/06 05:39 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
When Mother's Day comes around you think about what a wonderful mother you are because your baby is in Heaven knowing you are here missing and loving them. While I have never had to experience your pain, I know you are a wonderful mother in every way.

Ebook: Getting Started in Genealogy

Tina Sansone
Ebook Manager
GENEALOGY Editor
#265979 10/19/06 07:39 PM
S
S
I am glad someone can relate to me and understand my pain. It's hard when people just tell you to move on and that you can always try again... what about the baby that you gave birth to? Even though he wasn't alive, he was still my baby and I can't get over it. I miss him so much! I don't know when to start trying again. I am scared of going through the same thing. Some people say it is safe to start trying after 1 cycle whereas I have heard some saying wait 2 or 3 cycles.

#265980 12/02/06 09:05 PM
Hi there�First of all I would like to say how sorry I am for the loss of your baby boy.
I totally understand what you�re going through. Earlier this year on 22nd April 06 I had a missed miscarriage at 18weeks pregnant. My baby had died at around 15weeks but I experienced no obvious symptoms. My due date was 23rd September and my baby would have now been 2months old. Time has passed and everybody has moved on�ME? Day by day I feel my grief in a different way. I feel the emptiness and think of my shattered dreams�Then I feel guilty, I have a little girl aged 6half and am grateful for her health�I know that I have been blessed with the wonderful gift of motherhood and when I ask myself why has this happened? Why has my baby boy been taken away? Why instead of my baby in my arms, I have to find comfort at a cemetery just to feel close to him? I think of people who long for but have not yet been blessed with motherhood. The longing future parents who have never conceived, the ones who have conceived but never born, the ones who have born but have lost, the ones who have brought up then tragically lost�so in this I find comfort and pray for everyone who has ever experienced loss, I pray for everyone to one day experience and fulfil their desire to become parents�God bless
If you need to chat, I�m always here to offer support�because I know what it�s like when you�re stuck in time but the world continues going round you!!!
x-x-x
In regard to when to start trying again�I think when you�re ready, you�ll know�Some people try more or less immediately�My miscarriage was 8months ago and I�m only just starting to plan & think �maybe soon�. You have to not only be physically ready but also �mentally and emotionally� ready�.But, you�ll know!!!

#265981 12/02/06 09:18 PM
Hi Ashley
It's been a while since i was last on the forum...Hoping that things are going a little better for you and wish you well...It's now 8months after my miscarriage...2half months after my due date and I'm still grieving. I don't know when...I don't know how...like many others have said, we will find the strength to carry on, never forgetting but just moving on. Sometimes I think I feel worse now than before!!!
God bless.
x-x-x

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Christine - Miscarriage 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.