logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Shark
Shark
Will men do what women want? I don't know if my husband would work out more if I said I wanted to see more muscles....maybe. Somehow I don't think so, though.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Wolf
Wolf
A man will all he can during romancing to please his woman. Once he gets the price, it is different for most of them. They undergo transformation.

Shark
Shark
I wonder if some men actually become more loving and romantic after they get married?

K
Amoeba
Amoeba
K
Women are more concerned about their looks than men. Probably it's because of the pressure put to women by the culture and society around them.

Having a hard time losing that stubborn fats? Check out this site
weightpro for info, tips and reviews on different weight loss programs available.

Also try these sites for info on different softwares and online marketing tips---
lost files
zipbrander
self-improved millionaire
D
D
I think this is generally true. However, I am a man, and I have severe body image issues. I am very insecure about the size of my "package". I obsess. I am often irrational, and I am see a distorted image when I look in the mirror. I know that my behaviour is silly at times, but I can't stop the obsession and insecurity.

S
S
I don't mean to be sexist, but I find that men are less manipulative than most women. Men are also less sophisticated when it comes to hiding 'truth.'

Amoeba
Amoeba
If we take the two sexes of human being (male and female), they are not different from each other. They
They are same, like a magnet with two poles. One pole is male and other is female.
As the opposite poles attract each other, so do the human.

Amoeba
Amoeba
Well, we are probably more alike than most people want to admit. I mean, we are both members of the same species after all. I think that there are so many people on the earth that there are just a larger percentage of people that find themselves in the middle of the road when it comes to most issues. Of course men and women have different communication styles and certain different tendencies, but when you get the mainstream media out of the picture we really are more alike then most would have us think. I have been lucky in life to find a partner who considers himself my equal and not my life's devotion. We may have different interests, but as we grow older the gender line has certainly dissolved into illusion.

D
D
[quote=cdmohatta]Men are also very sensitive about the size of their genitals.[/quote] super super sensitive. at least those of us who are "smaller". ugh.

It's funny because my honey always says that women don't get it. They don't get that men that are in love with you are IN love with you. They think you look great as you are. It is more than what we look like. And therein likes the difference I think. Women obsess way more about what they look like and believe that it is their looks that gets men's interest. But it is deeper than that. And most men would take confidence above any other attribute. Men are simple...women are not. Any woman that debates that is not being honest. We women want a lot of things, at the same time... but men are usually very simple...food, sex, love, and beer. ; ) Lorena Bathey LorenaBBooks.com

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Nadine - Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.