logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
As women, our days tend to be filled with to-do lists. I'm not saying men don't have them too, but I often envy them because their to-do lists tend to be self-oriented, especially around work. Women have a never ending to-do list that often leaves them short in the fulfillment department.

How much of your day is spent doing something you really love? Do you reserve any time for yourself, for a hobby, for pleasure or a future change?

If you can't think of anything, maybe it's time to reassess your day:

http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art29162.asp

Trevy Thomas
Body Image Editor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
T
Shark
Shark
T
When I was working, every evening I made time for myself. Even if it was a manicure, putting moisturiser on or something small. You have to to keep something inside of you going. I agree a women gives a lot more than a man, especially a working woman.

Now I am retired, I spoil myself quite a lot.

Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them
but you always know they are there.
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
I love hearing that, that you spoil yourself a lot. I'm making that my goal. Congrats!

Trevy Thomas
Body Image Editor
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Since November 9 2009 every day has been a living hell. I can escape (Michael Schumacher came back for 3 years in F1 and he helped me to soften that huge blow for me) for short times when I watch the Dallas Stars, movies, shows, listen to music and walk but still my days are either bad, very bad or horrible since then. Before that date I was depressed, stressed and lonely but I still could have days that was from average to even better than that. The past few days have been the worst, it's like I am about to explode!

Shark
Shark
"How much of your day is spent doing something you really love? Do you reserve any time for yourself, for a hobby, for pleasure or a future change?"

I love window-shopping. I did that earlier and it was fun. I got to see different, beautiful things but since I'm on a tight budget, I only get to just yearn for it.

I aslo made a DIY project today and it was satisfying to see my hardwork hung up on the line.

For pleasure, I just go online here and share my thoughts and ideas for the day. It doesn't necessarily mean just one subject but multiple ones.

All in all, I enjoyed my day and am looking forward what tomorrow will bring. ٩(•౪•٩)三

A
A
Well yes, a woman has many fishes to fry, and she nearly finds any spare time for fun. I feel envy too that why men have all fun while women always stuck in home chores.

A
A
I give time to myself before I sleep to reward myself for the day's work.

M
M
As women, our days tend to be filled with to-do lists. I'm not saying men don't have them too, but I often envy them because their to-do lists tend to be self-oriented, especially around work. Women have a never ending to-do list that often leaves them short in the fulfillment department. with this i am bringing you some amazing recipes. [url=http://coloursoflife.online/]dishes without onion and garlic[/url]

Last edited by maddiej; 03/05/22 07:06 AM.
A
Chimpanzee
Online Content
Chimpanzee
A

Moderated by  Nadine - Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.