Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#260036 07/22/06 07:39 AM
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Am I the only one who is fed up with Edge and Lita?? I mean let's move on this is getting so old.. I'm actually wanting Cena to win the belt back from Edge..

Sponsored Post Advertisement
#260037 07/22/06 11:22 AM
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
I am more tired of the spirit Squad than Edge and Lita right now. Oh and Shawn Michaels is really annoying.

Al

#260038 07/22/06 01:13 PM
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Spirit squad have been annoying since day one, I am quite enjoying the DX thing to be honest RAW on a whole has been dull of late....

#260039 07/22/06 03:34 PM
S
Shark
Shark
S
I'd have to say that the DX thing is the best part of RAW anymore. I wish that they didn't switch back into who they were from days gone by but stick with the characters who they had become. I still think they could have come off just as well screwing over Vince without acting "being" teenagers again.

Edge and Lita are going no where anymore. They keep hinting at a break up when he doesn't go and defend her after someone gets the best of her, but the next week its like nothing happened. I think the biggest problem is the promos are the same every week and Lita has become a prop like HHH's always using a sledgehammer. Edge does all the talking and Lita gets one line of an insult ( Normally to be replied it, in kind). They need a different direction. A break up and her screwing over his matches would be nice.

The Spirit Squad needs to go, break up, disappear, new gimmick or anything more than the lame garbage they have used them for every week for the past 4 months.

Se7en

#260040 07/23/06 04:20 AM
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
I think Edge as champion is the best thing the WWE has done in a long time and I'm loving every minute of it.

#260041 07/24/06 04:27 AM
Parakeet
Parakeet
I am sick of Edge and Lita and they have gone as far as they can. Edge doesn't need her to get over and she is just hanging around doing nothing but sucking face. Maybe she could, ummmm, wrestle?

Spirit Squad s set to break up soon.

I hope DX does. This incarnation is like a really bad, goofy Dumb and Dumber movie.

[color:"#800080"]Wrestling Editor: [url=BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.
#260042 07/24/06 07:31 AM
I seriously think that they should stop teasing the Edge and Lita breakup and just do it. Edge is a talented wrestler imo so why have Lita win all his matches for him? It's an insult just watching it. He's a heel - fine, let him cheat...but let HIM do it.

DX. Well, it was mildly amusing to me the first time, but now it's just stupid. I don't understand why Edge, the WWE champion, is second fiddle to DX. In the 20 years that I've been watching, I can't remember (short of transitional champs) ever having the champ coming second to anything. During...ugh...John Cena's reign we seen him main eventing almost every week. During the three (?) weeks Edge has been champion, he hasn't been main event. Put the belt on Tripsie for the remaining DX craze, at least it would be the champion main eventing. Give the belt back to Edge when he can actually BE a champion.

I'm not a complete idiot - some parts are missing.
#260043 07/24/06 08:53 PM
Parakeet
Parakeet
I am not a big Edge fan but he has played second fiddle both times he had the belt and I don't know why. He actually is the best heel they have at the moment and more entertaining than most of the others.

DX is the whole F'n show because Triple H is the whole F'n son in law.

[color:"#800080"]Wrestling Editor: [url=BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.
#260044 07/24/06 09:15 PM
Gecko
Gecko
When DX goes down, HHH will make the turn and be the No.1 heel again. You can bank on it!

I'm waiting for Edge to turn face again. (It will happen). And when it does expect him to be soooo over. I wouldn't be surprised to see him and trips trade the belt a couple of times

Tik'

I'll rap you with my Cane, you Pencil Neck Geek!!!
#260045 07/25/06 02:13 AM
I thought they actually did pretty good with his first title reign...other than the "LIVE SEX CELEBRATION"...ugh. At least he was the main event during those three weeks, that's more than he is now...it's saying a lot when the Diva Search comes AFTER his match. Like him or not, I think everyone felt bad for Edge and RVD when they were before Kane vs Kane at Vengeance. It's sort of sad though when if it's not Tripsie trying to get "his" belt back...it's Tripsie in DX. I was shocked tonight when the main event was the tag match. Wow! What no replay of Tripsie's championship reigns? Live Delivery Celebration? Surely not putting the champion as main event. LOL. I was at the Austin, Texas RAW his first day...and have been a mark since.

I like him as a heel, he's funnier. I just don't like him with Lita winning his matches.

I'm not a complete idiot - some parts are missing.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.