logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
mikee Offline OP
OP Offline
Earn a guaranteed income every month from home. No selling or recruiting, Immediate start! Get Paid for all completed work! Visit us today for details http://www.typeinternational.com/idevaffiliate/idevaffiliate.php?id=4395_38_3_75

Mike S Tan
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Readers should be aware there is a registration fee in the above. I copied and pasted from the above site:

We require a small Registration Fee of $67.95 and a Monthly Fee of $10.95 These fees cover the costs of your support workers, tutorials and other resources. Due to the non tangible nature of your membership we are unable to offer refunds.

To Register Select Your payment option below.
Once you have made payment you will be directed to the signup page. Should you not be
redirected please click here'

Just be aware there is a fee to get the jobs they mention.

Ebook: Getting Started in Genealogy

Tina Sansone
Ebook Manager
GENEALOGY Editor
Shark
Shark
I would also get the name of the parent company and run a bbb check, however paying for a "job"???

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
There are places that are legit that have a registration fee. But, you HAVE to check it out first...Don't just jump in and send money first. They offer NO refunds, but check it out by the BBB first, etc.

Ebook: Getting Started in Genealogy

Tina Sansone
Ebook Manager
GENEALOGY Editor
Shark
Shark
Let me get this right... I looking for a job so i am either 1) unemployed or 2) not making enough money at my current job. Either way i am broke so what makes people think $67.95 is a small fee and that i have money to blow on a job that i have to pay for? like the get paid to do surveys and fill out forms? to complete to from you have to have a cc, give them the info on it and pay the ... whatever that is usually $9.99 or up and then after filling out there bs they MAY pay you $5 for the froms you fill out and i do stress MAY. most of the people i have talked with or researched say that they dont get paid because the from they filled out was not on the list that changes day to day so who knows... in the mean time you run up a cc bill because you think your going to get paid and you can return the product or whatever but they have your personal info and can and DO do whatever they want with it.
Gee sign me one for that scam!!!! I need to get broke faster then what i all ready am!!! YES I need more DEbt and more bs in my life thats the PERFECT JOB FOR ME!!!!! I love to fill out meaning less paper work and cloud my mind with all the bs i can take!!! I want the WHOLE INTER NET WORLD TO HAVE MY PERSONAL INFO FROM BIRTH TO PERSENT INCLUDING MY PERSONAL HYGIN HABITS!!! Yes thats the BEST JOB I HAVE EVER HEARD OF.

I should put in my testimony on all of those sites just to see if people would read it!!!

I'm a little spastic and deranged

All things are permissible but not all things are beneficial. judge not lest ye be judged.
Shark
Shark
im starting to sound like familychoice... i dont suffer from insanity I enjoy every minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

All things are permissible but not all things are beneficial. judge not lest ye be judged.
C
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
C
S-P-A-M !!!!!!!! Oh How I hate Spam!!!!!

Moderated by  Dianne W - Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.