Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#246713 05/03/06 01:13 PM
A
aing Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I do not believe that this survival contruct i perceive as "I" will exist past death.

I believe all we do on our time line is entertain our selves between birth and extinction.

I am lazy in that doing what i perceive as "evil" takes more energy than not doing it. An example is how easy it is to tell the truth rather than lying and trying to remember what i said and to whom.

I have had out of body experiences with eckenkar(sp?) friends, whirled with Sufis and had my feet washed in a holiness churh. All true believers, all felt thier life was better because thier beliefs.

When i practiced as a LCSW i had an experience that I felt mixed emotions about. A person was living in a tent near town and believed he was touched by god and was special with a mission on earth. He was picked by local police and treated for schizophrenia. He left "cured" by medications but was now just a poor homeless man.

I try not to criticize others belief EXCEPT when they try to tell me their way is the only way. Rather than saying they have found peace though thier beliefs they are intolerant. This provokes me to argue with them until they say something like "just because i beleive its true." Then i say peace because one cant realy argue against faith as it is not subject to logic. I do not argue with schizophrenics or the delusional as well.

how do i add a signature? i need to make a statement about my addicition to spell checkers and what happens when i dont have one.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
#246714 05/03/06 02:04 PM
Zebra
Zebra
Go to 'My Home' listed in the topmost orange bar of the 'page'....
Go down until you get to 'Main Configuration'....
Top line bears this legend:
'Personal information, email, password, etc.'

Click on 'edit' in Right column....
Scroll down, until you get to a box marked 'signature'...

Enter your text, read, and proof-read, and when satisfied, go right to the bottom of the page and click 'submit.'

#246715 05/03/06 02:22 PM
Gecko
Gecko
Quote:
i need to make a statement about my addicition to spell checkers

Your not the only one!

#246716 05/03/06 02:41 PM
Zebra
Zebra
splel cheching and profo reading arr my specialitires...!!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.