logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13
#243665 08/08/06 10:16 AM
Hey Patty, some questions...

What brand will Jeff Hardy be on?

What's Randy Orton's attitude been like since his return? When he first came back PWinsider said he hadn't changed, but then I read other reports that said he was working well with his colleages and I havn't heard of any backstage incidents. I also heard him and RVD were the only ones signing autographs after Vengeance in the car park, so he's making an effort with fans.

All these conflicting reports, what's going on?

Last edited by WWEfan; 08/08/06 10:27 AM.

Dude, you were like totally born today!
Sponsored Post Advertisement
#243666 08/10/06 09:43 PM
Parakeet
Parakeet
I was told Jeff would return to SD to reunite Team Extreme with Matt (and Ashley) but I saw a commercial for him for Raw. I still believe the brothers will end up tagging. Maybe Matt will move back to Raw considering Lita is probably leaving and he has moved on, etc. But the plan was for him to join the Smackdown Brand last I heard.

I am not sure about Orton's attitude. The last WWE Magazine has a really jerky interview with him that made me want to slap him silly due to his attitude.

But he says he had an anger problem and he is past that. I have no idea if that is true but so far he is hanging on and I am sure he is being watched to be sure he isn't causing trouble. He's even getting a rub with Hogan so he may have straightened out enough for WWE to believe he will be around for the long haul.

One major problem he had was dealing with fans and got verbally abusive with them. I think he is trying hard not to do that anymore. After all, he is a smart guy and he values his job, I am sure. He was warned and he knows the next time could mean a release and I am sure he doesn't want that.

[color:"#800080"]Wrestling Editor: [url=BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.
#243667 11/29/06 11:07 PM
Tikus Offline OP
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
Hi ya Patty, Hope things are going well. I missed all you guys.

Anyway, to the question;
I was wondering during your times as Editor and Writer.
Have you ever written something, only to be confronted by the Wrestler/Manager/CEO and put in your place.
I'm sure we've all suffered from the dreaded Foot in Mouth disease, but when it's in Print it must doubly embarrassing.

Any Stories you can tell? Maybe one form your WCW Magazine days?

Tikus

I'll rap you with my Cane, you Pencil Neck Geek!!!
#243668 12/01/06 10:09 AM
F
Gecko
Gecko
F
It seems that Patty very seldom is on this site anymore, if at all. Also, I fairly new to this site. I've been on for a little less than a year & I notice the amount of posts, threads, comments & replies have dwindled to almost nothing in comparison to what it was when I first got on here.

#243669 12/01/06 09:06 PM
Tikus Offline OP
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
So who's still with us. Mickeyboy? DPU? You, Me. Anyone else?

#243670 12/02/06 10:09 PM
C
Shark
Shark
C
Me. Al pops by a lot, too. lilyeah, Elvira, Ice drop by every now and then. 'Tis a little quiet in the hallowed halls of the wrestling forum.

Though it was that way on the Fringe last time I could get the site to work for me too. Maybe everyone's just losing interest in wrestling full stop.

Little umbrellas get the party started right!
#243671 12/03/06 01:19 AM
Shark
Shark
Yup still here, not as often as usual due to some RL things but still here...

#243672 12/03/06 03:49 PM
D
DPu Offline
Shark
Shark
D
Well the thing about Patty, is she has had so much going on in her life. She constantly has to deal with new family issues as well as many deadlines for other things she writes for. She is trying & I'm sure she'll do her best to keep up more often when permitted, but right now, it's just been real tough on her. I am pretty sure she reads all of the posts that she's missed though.

But I think it's funny I'm considered a mainstay even though I'm in & out. Sadly I only post when it doesn't have to do w/ wwe because I don't know much about what goes on in wwe these days. But I'm definitely here when you want to know about upcoming indy talent that I know of!

& trust me, I'd have tons more to say if you all picked up independent promotions like PWG, ECWA, JAPW, ROH, FIP, etc. It's not that I've lost interest in wrestling, just big company/mainstream wrestling.

Last edited by DPu; 12/03/06 04:01 PM.
#243673 12/03/06 10:19 PM
Tikus Offline OP
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
I've really enjoyed the ROH stuff that I've scavenged from Lime Wire downloads. A fair bit of it is pretty old though.

Are they still in free Talent exchange with TNA? It's a really smart thing for both these companies to do. I just hope that TNA don't start to feel like they're to Big to deal with ROH. That would be a mistake.

Mikeyboy was talking about a Japanese Promotion that shows on his UK Cable (I think it was MB?), can't remember which Promo it was though. Sounded like pretty good stuff.

Hope Patty gets the time to pop in every now and then. I liked her insider stories. Still, family should come first, so I guess we'll have to soldier on for a while hey.

Tikus

#243674 12/05/06 12:54 PM
D
DPu Offline
Shark
Shark
D
The ROH/TNA relationship is basically ok now. However, ROH doesn't use too much TNA talent anymore as they now deal w/ the bookings through others and an increase pay. However Austin Starr (Aries elsewhere), Samoa Joe & Homicide will more than likely continue to work in ROH for some time. Might I ask what matches you've found on there & what was your favorite?

The best promotions in Japan that I know of are All Japan, New Japan, Zero One, Noah & Dragon Gate. I sadly have yet to follow any of it, but I plan to be able to soon. I hope to get the newest Noah dvd as well as Dragon Gate soon. & she'll always come back, she has a love for wrestling and her people.

Last edited by DPu; 12/05/06 02:19 PM.
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.