logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
D
OP Offline
D
If you'd like to help protect the definition of marriage to be between one man and one woman, fill out this online form which was featured on "EWTN Live" (www.ewtn.com).

Online form to protect marriage:
[url=BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Zebra
Zebra
Thank Goodness I live in what seems to be by and large a more tolerant and "enlightened" country.
This is dreadful.

D
OP Offline
D
The link to the Marriage Amendment video is no longer available. However, if you'd like to listen to the program, you may click on the link below. You will need to right-click on it and choose "Save Target As..." to download it to your computer as Angelfire webpages do not allow direct linking.

This file is about 3.3 MB. It's about an hour long and the quality is poor, but articulate.

http://www.angelfire.com/ma4/totus_tuus/Marriage_Amendment.mp3

Last edited by Deut3019; 04/07/06 11:18 AM.
C
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
C
Alexandra these "bigots" dont mean the meaning of tolerant -they are blinded and brainwashed...Have pitty on them because I do.

T
Gecko
Gecko
T
Homosexual relationships are not legitimate. They neither need nor deserve marriage.

C
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
C
Yes davey we know how you feel....Go and say your nightley prayers now and go to bed like a good boy and Gwad(sic) will see you in the morning.

Parakeet
Parakeet
This question is filled with emotion.

One must remember which forum they have chosen to post on and have respect for others beliefs.

What is Marriage? Redefining Marriage .

P
P
I am just appalled at the thought of the "Marriage Amendment" (I am straight). How on earth does gay marriage threaten traditional marriage? Isn't what threatens traditional marriage such issues as divorce, spousal abuse, adultery, child abuse? Whycome the religious right isn't screaming at the top of their lungs about those issues?
Why no amendent to outlaw divorce(or better yet, adultery?).

A
A
I found this to be very interesting:

http://www.florida4marriage.org/10points.pdf

In HIS grip,

Anne Hillebrand
Orlando, FL

www.FibroFix.com
J
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
J
Polly,
If Christians fight for those things will you then support their fight against gay marriage? Christians do oppose divorce. Jesus said it was only justified for fornication. We do oppose spousal abuse. Last time I looked that was already illegal. Same for child abuse. We do oppose adultery too. I would support that being illegal. But homosexuality and marriage do not mix at all. Yes, there are many things that damage marriage and Christians should work to strengthen marriage. And ONE of those ways is by making sure that marriage is not perverted by homosexuals. Marriage is wounded. Let's keep it from being finished off. Shall we?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.