Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#221562 11/16/05 03:06 PM
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
Which movies, no matter how many times you see them, always make you bring out the Kleenex?

Tammy C.
Movie Mistakes
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
Steel Magnolias
Beaches
For the Boys
Deep Impact
and the scene from Indepence Day where the 1st Lady dies.

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
Amoeba
Amoeba
Being all man, I never cry at movies. However, I have a *ahem* 'friend' who fills up during the 'Wise Up' sequence in Magnolia.

Don't mention it to him though, he will only get embarrased.

Andy Boxall
Horror Movies Guide

Look what your brother did to the door! Ain't got no, no pride in his home!
Elephant
Elephant
My best friend and I both got misty-eyed at the end of Lost in Translation, and much to our surprise did it again at the end of Garden State.

However, we are already packing tissues for when we go see Brokeback Mountain when it opens in a few weeks.

I too got very teary eyed at the end of lost in translation I wish I knew what he said.

Koala
Koala
My husband and I love old movies...one of my absolute favorites is Shenandoa. Oh and Cheaper by the Dozen when one of the young boys tells the oldest girl "our daddy is dead"

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.
~anonymous~
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
I am a big cry baby. Since I had kids(I blame them), I will cry at tv shows or anything remotely sad. I cried at the end of the Notebook. I had read the book, but my grandparents (3 of them) died in the last yr, so it was a tough movie for me.

Shark
Shark
Its a movie called Imitation Of Life its a movie that takes place in 1947 at Coney Island, down-on-her-luck actress Lora Meredith and her young daughter Susie meet coloured lady named Annie Johnson and her daughter Sarah Jane. Annie is desperate for a place to live and offers to work as Lora's maid for food and lodging. Lora's luck begins to change as a result of their meeting and their two stories unfold across the years. However, Annie's problems start when Sarah Jane tries to pass as white. At the end of the movie Annie died and Sarah ran down the street screaming thats my momma please let me see her I havent seen my momma in a long time. Oh it was so heart breaking how she denined her mom when she was growing up. I remember mom let me watch it when I was 5. I didnt cry because I didnt understand but when I watched it again before I was 13 I held my mom and told her I will never do that to her and how much I loved her.

Why is it so hard to tell the truth but yet so easy to lie - email
Tiger
Tiger
Officer and a Gentlemen I've probably seen it over a hundred times and I still cry.

Julia Roberts always makes me cry. Oh and there's a soapie actress, all she has to do is well up and I'm lost.

Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
I cry at the drop of a hat! The scene in "Sixth Sense" at the end when Bruce Willis' wife drops his wedding ring always gets to me and I think I cried all the way through "The Notebook" and "What Dreams May Come".

Tammy C.
Movie Mistakes
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.