logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#217081 10/21/05 10:36 AM
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
We moved into this house about 5 months ago. We have 2 presences, one in the house and one out back in an old dog pen. The one in the house is quite friendly and very quiet. It's the one in the back yard that has me worried. This presence just doesn't feel good. It makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up. Even my husband who is NOT a sensitive gets the "heebie-jeebies". At first I thought it might be a dog who's lost, but now I don't think so. Last night I saw a shadowy figure of a person go into the pen. The pen is aluminum and on one of the doors the aluminum is rusted and there is a human shape outlined. Last night the head of this shape moved on the door. My husband and I both saw it move. We want to get rid of this entity as it is extremely unnerving and it seems to be angry. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
#217082 10/21/05 04:22 PM
C
C
Hi Raynefalls!

The shadowy figure, does this feel male to you? Is the "figure" on the door and the moving shadow somewhat tall and slim?

You're right to try to get the entity to move on (even the one in the house that feels "friendly). I can't tell you how many people become gravely affected by having continuous spirit presence in their home. It starts out in very subtle ways (changes in personality, depression, not getting along well, etc.)

I feel the entity in your home has a separate history from the one connected to the outside pen.

This isn't the first time that you've picked up on spirit energies. Because you are psychically open, sometimes you will attract nice and not-so-nice energies without being aware. Are you familiar with protection techniques?

Please do not attempt seances, or holy water rituals unless you are trained and prepared. If these rituals are done incorrectly and without proper protection, they can make matters worse. Most of my clients start out with one entity, hold a seance or work with an Ouija board, and then wind up with 5-12 more presences than they counted on.

Connie

Ghost Researcher & Spirit Photographer
#217083 10/26/05 09:52 AM
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
The entity does indeed feel like a male. I have come across spirits before and have felt some hostility, but none of them have felt like this. I am pagan and have a protection spell on the garage by the pen so that my husband can work out there, but even in the garage we can sense him. He won't come through the circle. The shadowy figure was indeed tall and slim. He reminds me of an antaganistic teenager looking for a fight. I won't use a ouija board (I've had rather bad experiences with that, won't even have one in the house), and I stay away from seances because sometimes the ones called don't want to leave. I was thinking about trying a binding but I have a feeling that will just make him angrier. I'll double the protection around the house and garage. As for the spirit in the house, she's fine for now and I am watching for any change in my husbands' and my behavior. I wish I knew where they came from. This house isn't very old. Part of the house used to be a barracks ( we live close to an army base). The addition was built in 1978. The garage is only about 5 years old. Not sure how old the dog pen is. The spirits that I've come across have all been in houses and barns that were very old. There doesn't seem to be any information about my home other than that. I'll keep looking tho.

Thanks

Last edited by Raynefalls; 10/26/05 09:54 AM.
#217084 11/04/05 02:14 PM
Gecko
Gecko
Just a thought... might taking down the dog pen help or hinder matters? There is an old saying, "Trust in God, but tie your camel"!

Be kinder than you need to be. Everyone is dealing with something.
#217085 01/20/06 09:24 AM
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
We just leave it alone. It doesn't leave the shed now and my husband ignores it when he's out in the garage. It makes noises and growls but doesn't come away from the shed. We seldom feel the lady in the house. She looks in on us every once in a while, but I hardly ever feel her when she's there. The cat will stare into a corner in the kitchen, or the ferrets (we have 4) will gather and stare down the hall. We were outside and saw her pass in front of the window in my husbands' office. But she doesn't bother us. Every once in a while the hair on the back of my neck will stand up, and I'll get a chill and goosebumps, and I'll know she's there. The thing in the shed is there all the time and it's very hard to walk out to the garage, but I ignore it and keep going. My husband and I are unable to tear the shed down ourselves and we can't afford to hire someone to do it at this time, so we just avoid it and carry on. Thank you for your answers.

#217086 02/08/06 06:15 PM
Gecko
Gecko
Hi again,
rereading your story reminded me of a two times I've encountered a dog presence. One was at a vacant house we were considering renting. I will swear there was a dog still under the concrete front steps although there was none to be seen. The house was soaked in misery though. No chance of a move in there.
I was dropping off a ladder at my boss's new retirement house quite a few years ago. He invited me to take a look around the house while I was there. They were terribly pleased with their new purchase. It was a nice bright sunny day, and although the house was vacant and I was alone, I was not the least bit scared to go through it on my own. I explored the main floor and the upstairs bedrooms and went to check out the bedroom closet size. I just about peed my pant when I had the strongest impression of a very vicious dog lunging at me and snapping and snarling when I opened the door in one room. I slammed it in a hurry but was incredibly unnerved. I left in a hurry! I never did tell my boss about that and never had the opportunity to visit there again (thank goodness!)
I appreciate anew how intimidating these presences must be for you. Good luck in coexisting... maybe some psychic dog treats? Trish

Be kinder than you need to be. Everyone is dealing with something.
#217087 02/18/06 06:00 PM
H
Amoeba
Amoeba
H
Annoint your house with oil in the shape of a cross on every door. Ask Jesus Christ to drive out all other entities and ask Him to move into your heart and house. Guaranteed to work if you mean it.

Moderated by  Deena - Paranormal Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.