Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#210842 09/18/05 02:21 AM
firefly Offline OP
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
Do you all feel guided 12 months of the year? I read years ago that it is stronger in the fall (esp, clairvoyange, dreams, intuition,etc.) but I noticed as a young adult there seemed to be a lull in the summer months. (same schedule as a school teacher). I guess my teachers are back at work because the last three days the dreams are back, and today was full of interesting situations. Tonight was a different matter: I got home from work around 11 p.m., fed the pets and headed to the computer to check out the forum. My husband is out of town and I am here alone. For some reason I felt the need to bring my cell phone with me, dial 911 and have it handy just in case! A little bit unsettling. I walked into my computer room, the computer was off (I left it on). A lamp I bought yesterday was on, going full blast with the changing colors. I had the lamp on yesterday on white lights, on low mist, and turned it OFF. Tonight it was on high mist and multicolors. The table was wet from the mist; it had been on for a while. The clock was blinking which told me there was probably a power surge. So I called the police and they checked out every nook and cranny. I hope the electricity is to blame and I will probably "sleep" with all the lights on.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
#210843 09/18/05 10:25 PM
firefly Offline OP
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
I almost fell asleep, then my cat became extremely interested in the locked door and stared at it with her ears at attention. This vanquished any hope of sleep. Today several people have told me electricity going off and then on can turn things off or on, so I am chalking last night's strangeness up to that. And my husband has returned so I hope to sleep soundly tonight!
However, it has been a whirlwind four days of clairvoyant activity, like it was on holiday for the summer and now it is time to get back to work.

#210844 09/23/05 10:38 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi firefly ~

I'm headed out this morning appt. I will post more, but yes I feel guide most always to the point where it can be annoying. Sometimes you just don't want the info. You know what I mean? You can turn it off, but it comes in when your're not expecting it.

Visions are a bit different. They seem to come in waves. From what I notice for myself is that stress does affect these cycles as well as the interpretation. Othe times they are clear as day and I know who the vision is for, if they happen to be open to it. Gifting information is an entirely different topic...that took awhile to learn...:)

Elleise
Bella online Clairvoyance editor

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.