It all started when I was 13 and I got my first boyfriend. The most popular guy in school he was about 2 years older then me very hot. I was always sheltered by my parents about sex boys and all things that kids should know before they learn it the hard way and believe me I learned it the real hard way. I wouldn't have sex with my boyfriend so he force me to perform oral and then he raped me. I didn't know what happen I was scared and frighten. He came over one time think it was a year later and he wanted to take me for a ride I thought it would be safe I thought wrong he told me he wanted to give it another chance after year later ok I guess maybe he change and he wanted to kiss me I said I'm still not ready so he beat me again and raped me. I told my mom and she told me that I must have deserved it! I guess she thought I was trying to pull a fast one or lying. Later that year I was dating a guy near by my house and we was making out in his bedroom (of course) and he left then my exboyfriend walked in when my boyfriend left the room. I freaked out I knew what he was going to do. So I didn't scream I knew what would happen I fought back and made a break for it. That was the last time I saw him till 6 years later we worked at the same place! He apologize and I was the strong one and forgave him and gave him a hug. He never touched after that. I was working at toy R us with a really nice guy he seemed nice at first he was really into me but I had a really nice boyfriend at the time guess I would of called him the marrying kind that didn't want responsibility after 4 years I had to get rid of him to. Any way this guy was about 2 years younger then me very cute and sweet at the time. He called me from a party and invited me I said sure where do you want meet? He said the place and I went and got in his car and drove oh my gosh it was like 20 minutes away from my car. Then we walked in the house and of course I questioned wheres the party and he said you are the party he got on top of me and yes I did I started to fight back. We have fought a while and when I broke loss from him I walked from fruitport back to Muskegon Michigan to my car that is a far walk. I never saw him after that I quit my job. I was going to college taken the neglect and abuse course and it made me come out to tell my story to my classmates. So I went home and asked mom if she remember what she said to me about being raped and she said no! I forgave her because that's my mom and the only mom I have. She apologize for not remembering. My mom once told me you don't do evil for evil you over come evil by doing good...if you don't forgive them for what they have done the lord will not forgive you for your sins.

Why is it so hard to tell the truth but yet so easy to lie - email