#205169 08/11/05 12:35 PM
R
Redhead Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
R
"Housewitz": koszmarne poczucie humoru studenta

W internecie kr��y film "Housewitz" - koszmarne zaproszenie na imprez� techno ze zdj�ciami z obozu zag?ady w Auschwitz

Pocz�tek filmu w rytmie muzyki dance: 4 maja, Dj Michel Der Heidi (w mundurze zwyk?ego �o?nierza Wermachtu, w tle s?ycha� "Sieg Heil!") oraz Dj Adolf Von Bauren (w mundurze oficera Wermachtu) zapraszaj� na "Housewitz" (napis wklejony w miejsce napisu "Auschwitz" w bramie do Obozu Zag?ady w Auschwitz-Birkenau). Has?o: "Tanzen macht frei" - "Taniec czyni wolnym".

Film zrobiony w programie Flash mo�na znale�� na r�nych stronach internetowych. Has?a s� jak z zaproszenia na wielk� imprez� techno, kt�rej nigdy nie by?o. Towarzysz� im archiwalne zdj�cia z obozu Auschwitz-Birkenau. Np. gdy g?os w tle m�wi - "7 mln balowicz�w", pojawia si� zdj�cie obozu spoza ogrodzenia z drutu kolczastego. G?os m�wi: "Obowi�zuj�cy str�j: na wychudzonego �yda" - archiwalne zdj�cie nagich wycie�czonych m�czyzn z obozu. G?os: "Darmowe prysznice" - zdj�cie komory gazowej, "darmowa taks�wka do domu" - fotografia wozu z kilkunastoma nagimi cia?ami zmar?ych wi�ni�w. Na koniec pojawia si� g?owa Hitlera i tekst: "Uwolnij cia?o".

Holenderski blog informacyjny www.geenstijl.nl opatrzy? film komentarzem: "Animacj� we Flashu zrobi? bardzo g?upi holenderski student Dicky Thijssen. Wy�ledzili�my go. Dicky, m�wi �e mu przykro". - Pod koniec czerwca kto� podes?a? nam linka do tego filmu. W ci�gu kilku godzin uda?o nam si� namierzy� Dickiego. M�wi?, �e chcia? tylko, �eby by?o �miesznie. Teraz mu g?upio - opowiada jeden z dziennikarzy i za?o�ycieli www.geenstijl.nl u�ywaj�cy pseudonimu De Chileen. - Zostawili�my film z komentarzem, �eby pokaza�, �e, ku naszemu przera�eniu, wiele dzieciak�w my�li w ten spos�b o wojnie. Troch� by?o o tym s?ycha� w mediach, ale nikt nie zosta? ukarany.

Dat� Dicky wybra? bardzo starannie. 4 maja to w Holandii Dzie� Pami�ci Ofiar. W Auschwitz zgin�?o 60 tys. Holendr�w. Tego dnia kr�lowa sk?ada kwiaty pod pomnikami ofiar, a o godz. 20 ich pami�� czci si� dwiema minutami ciszy. - To taki dzie�, jak w Polsce rocznica wybuchu Powstania Warszawskiego - m�wi Jeroen Boender, pierwszy sekretarz ambasady Holandii w Polsce.

Ambasada dowiedzia?a si� o filmie w poniedzia?ek od Polaka Mariusza B?o�skiego. On te� napisa? do "Gazety". - Od razu powiadomili�my Biuro przeciw Ksenofobii i Rasizmowi, a tak�e Holenderski Komitet Pami�ci Auschwitz. Najpierw postaramy si�, �eby film znikn�? z sieci, potem poci�gniemy autora do odpowiedzialno�ci - zapowiada Boender.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
#205170 08/11/05 12:40 PM
Parakeet
Parakeet
from Radio Polonia:

The scandal of Housewitz

Free showers in gas chambers, skinny-Jew dress code, dancing to the music played by DJs dressed as Nazi soldiers - are just some of the features of an internet advertisement conceived by a 22-year-old Dutch student. The image of the non-existent site of Housewitz welcomes you with a huge sign Tanzen macht frei, dance will set you free, in the place where the Germans put out the slogan Arbeit macht frei, work will set you free, on the premises of the Auschwtiz camp. If that was not enough, the dance party was advertised for... the national memorial day in Holland for victims of WW2. The appearance of the ad raised a wave of sharp reactions from various circles. A number of institutions have also officially complained about the ad. The Auschwitz Museum is just one of them. Using the image of a war-time death camp, where more than a million people perished, as a joke, as its author called it, may not only be taken as a sign of bad taste and lack of human feelings but also of a lack of basic knowledge about WW2.
After numerous sharp reactions the dance party advertisement disappeared from the Net. It is, however, said to be still available on one Dutch site, whose authors refused to remove it, adding a small note at the bottom of the screen instead saying that the owner of the site strongly disapproves of the tasteless video.

http://www.radio.com.pl/_admin/cm/polonia/_sekcja166/_audio/nfp%20auschwitz%20scandal.mp3

CO SIE POLEPSZY, TO SIE POPIEPRZY....
#205171 08/11/05 12:41 PM
Parakeet
Parakeet
Poland protests against mock Auschwitz camp video

Poland�s foreign ministry has protested against a video clip on a Dutch website mocking the Auschwitz death camp, in southern Poland, to advertise a fictional techno party called Housewitz. The ministry expects the Dutch authorities to react, said spokesman Tomasz Szeratics.
The National Remembrance Institute, investigating Nazi and communist era crimes, has asked prosecutors to probe the incident and establish whether the use of pictures of Holocaust victims in the video is a crime. Earlier, the Auschwitz Museum urged the Dutch embassy in Warsaw to make sure that the video is removed.

CO SIE POLEPSZY, TO SIE POPIEPRZY....
#205172 08/12/05 07:38 PM
R
Redhead Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
R
With many Dutch citizens and institutions I aggree with the protest
of Polands Foreign Museum and the Auschwitz Museum, and am ashamed of this stupid, brainless idiot (student) who made the Videoclip. Hopefully people abroad people do not think that this is
common in Holland. Holocaust deniers or mockers have no place in our society. Unfortunately my generation X have a lot of empty persons,
with no historical awareness and only a spoiled attitude.

Another bad advertisement for the Netherlands!

Cheers,
Pieter

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.