Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
B
I really dig this show and hope it comes around for a third season. Anyone know if it has been signed on with Bravo for another one?

The scenes for the finale show Jonathan standing still and not speaking when the cameras were rolling on QVC. I wonder when that was. Earlier this month he was in NY times square for the Sephora scene that airs on Tuesday.

I keep checking QVC because I want to see the segments. I checked the prices and a bit out of my price range for his line - average seem to be about $38 or more. But the dirt stuff sounds interesting and I would rather buy it when he is on and try to talk to him.

Still hope to go to his BH shop next year to get a cut when I get my refund. I do not like the young guy who is the assistant at that location though.

I thought Lisa Rinna was a good client a few episodes ago.

I also do not care for Jonathan's current girl friend and I missed his age, did he say he is 36 or 46? Seems more like 46 but not certain - which is my age bracket.

Bonnie Sayers - Autism Editor

AUTISM site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
B
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
B
Well I watched it last nite and while I am glad his QVC appearance was a success - the show lacked drama!

I am looking forward to seeing the special on August 5th I believe where they have a reunion show.

AUTISM site
B
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
B
I saw Jonathan on Live with Regis and Kelly this morning. He took someone from in line to be in the audience and did her hair.

He looked good and you could see he was a bit nervous. They showed a clip from last week's episode where he went to the beach to do hair for a photo shoot.

I wonder when he will be doing QVC live again!

AUTISM site
Shark
Shark
So he's getting married and having a baby boy. Very cool but did anyone else see the "REUNION" special and wonder why it took so long for him to realize when his fiance gave him a little blue onesie that he was having a boy?!

-
Victoria, Weddings Editor
[url=BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.
B
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
B
I saw the Reunion specal and did note that as well.

I miss the show and have been watching Being Bobby Brown out of boredom. Whitney is a character, Bobby seems the better parent - from the shows I have seen, although they both have larger than life egos and care more about themselves than the kids.

AUTISM site
Shark
Shark
Wow Bonnie, I could never sit through his show. I saw the commercial where it showed all the reviews it got from critics but I still think it's like watching a trainwreck. I just can't do it. Whitney Houston was so wonderful. So fabulous and now it's just too sad to watch.

-
Victoria, Weddings Editor
[url=BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.
B
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
B
I actually sat through three shows last week - luckily it is only a 1/2 hour, but one kind of turned into another one and so on.

I will be tuning in tomorrow night too - if that is the nite it is on. I just lucked out the last few times and there it was.

AUTISM site
B
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
B
Blow Out is coming back - March 21st. I am excited to see what will be in store now that Jonathan is a father, doubt we will see him fighting with his fiance, or are they married now?

I have seen him on QVC the last two times since his site sends reminders, but on the same day and I am on west coast and only get to see one viewing.

http://www.bravotv.com/Blow_Out/

AUTISM site
B
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
B
REMINDER - Blow Out is back for season three tonight on BRAVO. Here in CA it is at 9 pm.

I cannot wait and missed seeing him on the Today show this morning because of News Conference.

AUTISM site

Moderated by  Katy- RealityTV 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.