Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#200937 07/09/05 05:58 AM
T
TinaC Offline OP
OP Offline
T
I figured while I was here browsing, I would ask about drop-shipping companies. I really like selling on Ebay and Yahoo and am looking for any drop-shipping companies that deal with clothes or primitive/rustic/country items. I only do it mainly for fun, but also for extra money. I know I can buy wholesale items on Ebay of clothes and primitive items, but I really don't have the room to store all those things and then try to sell, so drop-shipping is the solution. The problem is that trying to find a ligitamate company that does this. I have found many drop-shipping companies that sell other items, but they are not items that I am interested in selling or that I think would sell well. How do all those power sellers find the clothes that they sell? A lot of them are designer clothes too!

I appreciate any info!! Thanks!! Tina

Sponsored Post Advertisement
#200938 09/14/05 09:39 AM
J
J
I love to sell on Ebay too, but haven't been successful at finding a drop shipper that doesn't dip too much into profits. I will bump this post up and hopefully someone else will have a few good leads.

Good luck!

[color:"purple"][b]
J.Lynn
Computer Careers/Reality TV Editor
computercareers@bellaonline.com

#200939 11/02/05 01:14 AM
J
J
Have you been able to locate any companies? I know there are lists on Ebay but I would imagine that the market is flooded with people selling goods from those sources. Ebay still seems like the place to get the best deal on something you would normally buy retail. For that reason, it's easy to sell from your closet or the clearance rack at the nearest shopping mall.

Anyone have any Ebay stories to share?

[color:"purple"][b]
J.Lynn
Computer Careers/Reality TV Editor
computercareers@bellaonline.com

#200940 02/22/06 10:44 AM
Shark
Shark
Well, I've been selling on eBay since Nov.2002 -- but, just one item and I manage 3-4 sales a week.

I have, personally, bought clothes from eBay stores and when I read the bios of the sellers, many of them seem to get their items from yard sales and stores going out of business around them.

I'm sure there are drop shippers, somewhere, that would have what you want. Having had a bricks-and-mortar store, as well, I think you have to consider that the percentage taken (and, it will vary based on your sales and the number of items you move) more than covers the costs of keeping and maintaining your own inventory, in addition to the overhead. That's the beauty of drop-shipping.

Another way to look at it, It's money you wouldn't have unless you did process the dropshipping. Your biggest hassle is placing the eBay ad and forwarding the order! You don't even have to deal with support, returns, etc.

Hope this helps.

Sharlene Thomas
Career Training Editor, Bella Online
CreativeHandz
StariaMelodies
#200941 05/23/06 01:35 AM
Shark
Shark
try doba.com or wholesalers.com there are some that are free you just have to look. doba wants a $60 a month plus the dropship fees but they have32 shipper in a group you can look through. each shipper has there own policy and refund rules that you have to follow.

All things are permissible but not all things are beneficial. judge not lest ye be judged.
#200942 06/17/06 11:06 AM
What are you looking to sell wholesale. I have wholesale jewelry on my website. Ive only listed the top selling items so far. I just got a completely new website.

Let me know if you need anymore information.

Come join my message board
http://allthingsyou.proboards107.com/index.cgi

Advertising as low as $3 a month. Click banner for details

Moderated by  Maria - Computer Careers 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.