logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
OP Offline
B
Living in NC we have a front row seat to the proof that what Dave Gibson wrote several years ago about the org simply killing all the pets that were donated to them for adopting out it has come to light that this is a long term activity. Peta has been kicked out of the two counties that it was working with since the bodies of the dead animals was found in a garbage dumpster.. you can read it for your selves at this site: http://www.consumerfreedom.com/news_detail.cfm/headline/2839

You can also find the news articles on the www.simply-simian.com site.

Last edited by Diana; 06/29/05 02:17 AM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
B
OP Offline
B
Linda Hunnicutt

Shark
Shark
I spoke with a vet one time that was approach by PETA to euthanize pets that they had saved from �man�s enslavement,� I won�t mention the vet�s name, city, or state because he was quite fearful of them He also said many of his business associates had been approached. They have gotten dangerously out of hand.

Diana

Shark
Shark
By the way I think we ought to mention the exotic animals bill and the petition to Preserve Private Ownership of Exotic and Domestic pets H.R. 1329 Petition - The information you put on this site is kept private Also, from your website 7 things you didn't know about PETA 7 Things you didn't know about "PETA"

B
OP Offline
B
There are lots of articles all true and verified of Peta's activities. Here is a quote from the president of Peta. Ingrid Newkirk:

A 2003 New Yorker profile included PETA top dog Ingrid Newkirk's story of how she became involved in animal rights after a shelter put down stray kittens she brought there. So she went to work for an animal shelter in the 1970s, where, she explained, "I would go to work early, before anyone got there, and I would just kill the animals myself. Because I couldn't stand to let them go through (other workers abusing the animals.) I must have killed a thousand of them, sometimes dozens every day."
That's right. PETA assails other parties for killing animals for food or research. Then it kills animals -- but for really important reasons, such as running out of room.

Our website explains how you can fight back... http://www.simply-simian.com

Shark
Shark
Killing is not right for any reason. That is why I have problems with the death penalty. If someone kills someone else and the penalty is death even if it is the poor person�s job to jab the needle or pull the switch, it is still killing. Which makes it no more right than the person who killed someone to receive the penalty.

Ten Commandments, right or wrong, it doesn�t matter where one�s values system came from. It is wrong. God put animals on earth to be watched over by man. How does it make a difference for one person to kill, as reference in your explication? Is the person more superior therefore gives them the justification to kill instead of some one else? I don�t think so. It makes them more wrong for not following a path to truly help animals. PETA is one messed up bunch of people. A long time ago, they had something going for them, not any more. I have no respect for them what so ever. They save pets from humankind, turn around, and destroy them? I suppose it is wrong for people who are blind to have guide dogs alternatively, people who cannot hear.

I know many people are reading this thread I can see the numbers. Please bring your opinion to this discussion.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
PETA is a militant commie organization...I got pamphlets from them once...they wanted me to feed my dog on a vegan diet...and said we need to set all the dairy cows FREE ! What a loopy bunch....These folks have WAY too much time on their hands !

I am into animal rights,BUT I am not a fan of PETA.I do admit that I use some of their matrials (pamphlets and whatnot) at our protests,but not proud...and usually if there is a way I can cut their logo off without ruining the materials,I do it...

I have heard sooo many stories about them,not to mention they stole my cousin's money!She sent them money for some of their merchandise and that was months ago...well she never got the stuff she ordered and never got her money back...when she contacted them about it,they never got back to her.So not only are they hypocrytes for saying "save animals" and then they kill them,but they also scam people!

Rat scratches are an honor!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.