logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
'According to Prophet Youngbrandt there is a 1000 or so mile rent in the mantel 440 miles deep that is allowing hot corma/magma to travel to the surface of the earth. This rent started in Mammoth Lake California and has extended up and down the West coast. Hundreds of trillions of tons of hot rock are making their way up to the surface 440 miles above.

This rent is causing a change in the weather patterns as well as causing a loss in the earth's magnetic field. It is responsible for the earthquake on December 26th in Sumatra. This is why all the ancient volcanoes on the West Coast are starting to become active with EQs. Mt. Saint Helens as well as others will become very active in the near future. Yellowstone is a disaster waiting to happen.

As trillions of tons of corma make their way to the surface the earth is shifting downwards at other places to accomodate the loss of viscosity and volume in the center. As Corma flows to the surface heat is transferred from the center to the outer areas of the mantel causing an overall loss of viscosity. Of course the loss of corma in the mantel is causing a core volume loss. This is causing massive earth shifts which will cause land masses to sink and others to rise.

We are at the beginning of this disaster. Basically the earth has sprung a leak.

I think that when the moon is over the west coast area that it places a pull on the flow of the corma. There is some moon effect here that I don't fully understand yet. The corma is very dense and would have a tendency to fall back upon itself except for the intense heat generated by the core of the earth. The heat is driving it to the surface. But gravity pull effects from the moon are affecting it. We are not talking about steam here. We are talking about a very dense, very hot liquid rock.

Do I believe this? It sounds as plausable as anything else I have heard or read to define the earth changes we are starting to see? Time will tell...

You know, of course, that the cause of these problems with Planet Earth right now (and in the immediate future) are really CAUSED BY THE PROXIMITY OF PLANET X --- NIBIRU --- which returns near us about every 3,657 years on average...' -- Rumor Mill News

Sponsored Post Advertisement
A
A
Doesn't the close proximity of Mars also have an effect? I have read that Mars is approaching Earth again, but not as close as it was in 2003. It will be visible with the telescope in Oct 2005 - Angela_W

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.