logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
I just started my own jewelry business. I was wondering if anyone had ideas on how to optimize website traffic and market with a startup budget.

Are you looking for a unique gift idea?
Visit my website: www.TurquoiseSands.com
Inspiring Exotic Elegance.

Handmade Gemstone Jewelry: chandelier earrings, chalcedony, peridot, pearls, amethyst.

I create colorful, vibrant gemstone jewelry. My jewelry connects the wearer with the gems' subtle energies, in tune with traditional lore of ancient kings, queens, and priests.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Tiger
Tiger
Not posting a website URL until you actually have the website up is a good start. It's annoying for people to visit and see an under construction sign.
-list your site in search engines
-exchange links with people
-write articles for other sites and include bio and URL at end (research sites you write for to make sure they have high traffic. a site with only a 100 visitors with be of no help to you)
-join list groups with your target customer and be sure to have a signiture line when you post. Don't spam the group. Join as a legitimate member and participate.
All these are free.
Paying: Check out Bella's "Advertising" link below. Excellent rates for excellent exposure to your target market.

OP Offline
Thanks for your advice. I greatly appreciate it.

Are you looking for a unique gift idea?
Visit my website: www.TurquoiseSands.com
Inspiring Exotic Elegance.

Handmade Gemstone Jewelry: chandelier earrings, chalcedony, peridot, pearls, amethyst.

I create colorful, vibrant gemstone jewelry. My jewelry connects the wearer with the gems' subtle energies, in tune with traditional lore of ancient kings, queens, and priests.
Hey! If we both agree the only wake to make residual income with you business is to create relationships with your customer. Moe is right if you want free advertisement write aricles for magazines. You can even post flyers up around the clubs or neighborhoods. You should create your own newsletter.This will give your prospects something to think about,but if you don't know how to create your own news letter i could make one for you. go to http://rep.mindgold.com/507931/

Hope this helps

B
B
Join the network at www.theswitchboards.com. You'll find lots of artists there along with lots of information on marketing arts and crafts.

Send an inspiring e-cards at www.bloomngrow.net
G
G
Hi there, before I started my own business doing Gift Baskets and web design, I had a business called part-time jobs for full time moms.com and I consulted with mothers on how to get their businesses started, how to market and advertise, etc.

The first thing you should do is get your website up and running. If you can't find someone reasonable, send me an email [email]laura@agiftfromyourheart.com.[/email] Also the next thing I suggest is looking for either free or cheap ways to advertise i.e., flyers at supermarkets, ads in newspapers (cost me $25 for 7 lines). One thing I have to say is always keep your website and information up to date and fresh!! People are coming to you for a service or product, you want to know your business inside and out.

OH I almost forgot - if you need a business line you can get one from callwave for $5.95 per month they give you your own phone number, fax number, 800 number, voicemail and its all through the computer. I actually have my business line forwarded from callwave to my cell phone.

Trust me, I've been in this business a long time if you need more information feel free to email me at laura@agiftfromyourheart.com, I'm sure I can give you more information.

5,000 Flyers + Design, for $57.00

Not too often you come across an opportunity such as this.

Get 5,000 4x6 flyers, just pay for shipping and design. That's it, for only $57.00.

We hope with Organized Thoughts Publishing bring this promotion to your attention, you will honor us by allowing us the pleasure to design your flyer. We feel our service can meet your needs.

We're not sure how long this printing company will be running this promotion. So while supplies last, make sure you're one of the lucky ones.

Visit our website Organized Thoughts Publishing to view our most recent clients and to learn more. Fill out our contact form to get 5,000 flyers at this promotion price.

I've completed and submitted my order today. They say my order will be shipped on Thursday. (author, C.F. Jackson)

Thank you,
Organized Thoughts Publishing
http://www.s91692187.onlinehome.us
"stop wanting and start creating"

]No
Opportunity
Wasted

Moderated by  JMBusinessOwners 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.