I am always tinkering around on the internet. I usually am looking for a way to have something (a website, a new game, etc) to keep me occupied in my spare time. The television just doesn't do it anymore (they keep playing those stupid reality shows over and over). While I was searching the other day I came across an affiliate site that was linked to a website. On this site they were offering to build you your own website for free. This free business has been blown way out of proportion and anything you get for free is exactly worth how much you paid for it. I continued on through the material out of pure curiosity. The sales pitch was really good, but I have seen enough of them not to get all built by the half-truth hype. I found out that the website was free, but you actually had to go through a certain domain host ( I found out to be a prominent hosting domain: Score 1) and then they would build you your site. After reading over the agreements and contract rules I found out that the host offers a 30 day money back guarantee by just sending a simple email with your e-receipt attached to it (Score 2). I think you know what happen next I went for it and purchased my domain name. Know let me not understate this but, WOW never seen nothing like this before. My website (triplethought.com) was incredible. They really combined all the latest marketing tools, top ranking affiliate sites, free giveaways, newsletters, and I don't want to just keep rambling on, but they did this all on one site. The best part of it, though it is not a very big deal, is that my website is copyrighted by me. I can do anything I want to it. Not very hard considering they also gave me all the tools, as a sign up bonus, to insert html text, create mini sites, change the color, add Meta tags and on and on. This might not be the right thing for you to keep yourself entertained, but it can't hurt to see. . You can go to www.triplethought.com to see the website that they built for me. It really is incredible. I wrote this because I thought maybe other people would want to here about without having to listen to all that sales pitch mombo jumbo to check it out. I f you do think it is as good as I do you should check it out. You can find it on my website (www.triplethought.com) on the bottom right hand side. Ill be waiting to here what you think until then shoot for the sky.