logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hayley Offline OP
OP Offline
I am currently in a long term relationship, i love my partner very much. He is very ambitious and very dedicated to his work, recently he has been more focused and i don't see as much of him as i used to. When ever i bring this up he makes me feel guilty for doing so as he always says that he's working this hard as he wants to secure our future, how can i argue with that. However I have been in past relationships were i would never have guessed that my partner was being unfaithful and it turned out that he was.Recently my suspicions are starting to get the best of me, to the point of where i have thought about hiring a private detective. I stumbled upon a site called www.9in10.com where you can enter numerical details of your partner and then it checks a database to see if someone else has also entered his details, this was recommended by a friend who hasalso used and actually got a match. I know this is silly however i can't help how i feel. I am hoping i don't get a match, but if i do at least i can take control of the situation.

Please advise

Sponsored Post Advertisement
B
B
I'm not currently in a relationship, however I don't see how anyone can stay in a relationship with a man or woman if there is no trust.
Either you have to trust and believe that your partner is being faithful or you have to get out of a situation that is making you paranoid. I don't see how a relationship can flourish if one of the two is resorting to spying.

Visit me at Pleasure Island!
Pleasure Island
K
K
Suspicion and distrust arise for a reason. I would suggest that you not second guess your intuition and caution you about being in a relationship with someone who makes you feel guilty about anything when it comes to protecting yourself emotionally. If you would like to continue a more focused discussion on how to get the love you really want and remove the blocks, please contact me via my website www.livingdreamscc.com.

Blessings on the Journey
Shark
Shark
I trust until given a reason not to. Once that reason arises something is going wrong. You only search for things if something might be there. I have too much on my plate to babysit so I just trust they are doing right.

*~*SwishyKid*~*
L
Parakeet
Parakeet
L
I agree that the suspicion is there for a reason, either you are very insecure in the relationship (paranoid) or something has changed in his behavior.

I think its a WRONG to place the burden on you and say you HAVE to trust. A persons subconscience works in mysterious ways, it picks up on things that your conscience mind does not, this may be whats going on. I think its important to either prove your suspicions wrong OR prove them right.

I hope your wrong but if your not, understand men cheating is like finding a cockroach in the kitchen. You might find ony one cockroach but you know there are many many more hiding in the walls. You catch him at one affair, of course he is going to tell you this is the first time it happened, it will never happen again, what else is he going to say? Is he really going to admit he has the morals of an alley cat and the women who have been in his bed are so many he can't put a number to it? Of course he isn't. Men confess as little as they have to in order to get themselves out of the argument. Thats all they want, to not argue AND to be able to do what they want.

If he values you so little to lie to you, to use you and cheat on you, this will not change. Walk away now before things get worse and you are tied to him.

My daughters Father had a string of little hotties. I wanted to believe him when he said they were a thing of the past. I started checking on him when I found things didn't make sense. I found all kinds of evidence in almost plain site. I then asked him a few questions to which he gave me lies in return. I let him hang himself really well. Then I told him that I knew he was lying and it was time to confess. I could see the wheels turning in his head, thinking "how much does she know", "how little can I confess and get this over with and still keep her around".

At this point in my life, if your cheating on me, what is there to talk about? Anything YOU (the cheater) say is going to be BS and designed to blame someone else, to make it seem less then it was, to manipulate ME into doing what you want. I don't have that in me anymore. If I am ever involved again and I find out he is cheating, I will wait until he is out of the house, have the locks changed and move his things to the front yard so he can retrieve them when he comes home, no need to beat a dead horse. If your man has no respect for you (which they indeed don't if they are cheating) then hashing it out with them, begging them to be REAL, HONEST will not change anything, other then to make you feel worse then you did in the beginning. BELIEVE me they know they are doing wrong, they know they are hurting you, all the things you tell yourself that you WANT them to hear from you...they know them already, they have probably had another girlfriend yell it at them. Don't waste your time.

Moderated by  Ruthe AfricanAmericanEd 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.