OP Offline
Amoeba
I
Oh I just thought you meant Katie as a nickname for Katrina! LOL

Sponsored Post Advertisement
#145590 04/08/04 12:57 PM
Amoeba
Amoeba
OMAROSA is back! How did she turn her 15 minutes into 45? She's been on every talk show (including Oprah) and is now back on the show although she was fired! I can't wait to see why she and Troy are back tonight!

Victoria, Honeymoon Editor
[url=BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.
#145591 04/08/04 09:06 PM
Gecko
Gecko
I am excited to see the "twist" with OmaRosa and Troy tonight as well!! As I am in Arizona, maybe you guys could send me a little hint :rolleyes: hmmmmmmm....?? :angel:

Anyway, there WAS a rumour about that when VH1 did their RealityTV expose they said The Apprentice was rigged by NBC. I know for a fact that the Donald and his staff were not allowed to interfere in any way with the initial selection of the contestants (a friend of mine is a chef for the Donald at his Florida estate - the one that Amy and her "beau" visited with their family!!)

Anyway, I am waiting to see if VH1 correctly predicted the winner...hmmmmm.

~*~KATE~*~
#145592 04/09/04 11:51 AM
Amoeba
Amoeba
Ok, I watched Omarosa on Oprah yesterday and she was very hurt about everyone calling her a liar meanwhile last night on the show she lied to Kwame! What is going on? Why is she sabatoging his assignment? What is wrong with that woman?!

As for rigging? Maybe. There is some creative editing. They don't show Amy and Nick sleeping together but apparently that happened on the show as well.

You know what's really funny, I have a feeling Kwame would have won if Omarosa didn't sabotage him last night. Trump and Kwame were recently spotted at a Knicks game. Maybe it was a 'sorry you came in second' type of a gift. LOL

April 15th.. live on NBC. I can't wait.
(How pathetic do I sound! LOL)

[url=BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.
#145593 04/17/04 01:38 PM
Gecko
Gecko
I do believe that though Kwame may not be "the apprentice" he will work within the Trump Organization. Donald seems to have a great deal of respect for Kwame.

Did you think Bill made a good choice in selecting his "apprentice" job? Would YOU have chosen the same? Just curious.

~*~KATE~*~
#145594 04/17/04 09:09 PM
It certainly seems that Bill chose the tougher of the two assignments. I would have gone for the west coast golf course! fish

Monica
Check out Spinnerella's Blog!
#145595 04/18/04 04:57 PM
Gecko
Gecko
I don't know - the golf course officially opens this August! Though the Lodge has a few elements still to be completed and the luxury homes are still to be begun, he would have had to hit the ground running! And, I am not sure if Bill likes golf courses too much these days.... :rolling:

Certainly, though for Bill, I am sure that Chicago was a better choice. It IS his hometown; he can keep an eye on his cigar business; and since the Trump Tower Chicago doesn't officially open until 2007 - perhaps he has a chance for a long-term relationship there. (Though I am sure he will anyway.)

Thanks for your input!

~*~KATE~*~
#145596 04/18/04 11:07 PM
Amoeba
Amoeba
Here's the thing. I think that after Trump decided to pick Bill he picked an obvious job choice and an not so obvious and more challenging choice to give Bill to pick from.
Either choice is only for a job for 1 year.

Bill lives in Chicago. His friends, family, businesses are all based there so to be honest I didn't expect him to pick the other job. It would be quite a challenge to start over your whole life in another state far from your friends, family, etc. With all the stress from a high power job, it's sometimes all you need just to have a friend or family member stop by for 10 minutes "just to say hi".

Bill wouldn't have been able to do that if he went to LA. And to be honest, that would be a much more challenging job. Trump's son works on the building in Chicago and has much to prove so I have a feeling that everything will be smooth sailing over in Chicago for Bill.

Now as for Kwame, he has 5 figure deals with KFC for 1 week of work, Mark Cuban wants to give him a job and he is producing a film, etc. He is far from a loser. In fact, he may just have won ... not the Trump job but a variety of jobs that will probably be alot less work and bring in more money. And then when he gets tired of all that, he will still be able to say he was in teh final 2 and he can go back to corporate America with his amazing credentials.

*SIGH* Omarosa. That woman is insane. She seriously is just nuts. Whoever hires her is just hoping for confrontation in their company. She lies on TV and gets caught over and over.. how does she wake up every morning??!!

My opinion on season 2 and 3... I just hope they limit the screen time that Sam gets. And now that he gave $250K to Trump for a job, I hope that means it's an off air job.

And I have a feeling that Amy will take that job that Trump offered for her to manage his sales team at Trump Tower.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Katy- RealityTV 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:22 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.