logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#134545 11/24/02 03:26 PM
Suzzy Offline OP
OP Offline
I am not a novice with computers and even act as a consultant from time to time. My other system has Windows ME and this one has Windows XP. I have encountered a problem and have been unable to solve it. Every time I am on the Internet and want to view the source for any web page on the screen, my system with Windows XP WILL NOT bring up the source. My other system with Windows ME brings up the source with no problems. But I cannot view the source with my Windows XP computer. Has anyone else encountered this problem or is there a setting to correct it. Any assistance from anyone would be appreciated. By the way, I am the Bowling Host here at Bella Online if someone finds the answer to this, and I will keep checking back. Thanks a million.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
#134546 11/24/02 06:29 PM
Hi Gary,
I use XP and IE 6.0 and I can view the source code with no problem ...strange that you cannot. Does the source window open at all?

A work around-do you have Front Page? Try Edit with Front Page and view the source code there. You can also Edit with Word and View HTLM Source.

I will put this on my list of things to research but with the holiday this week I know I won't have time to look until I get back after the holiday.

#134547 10/28/03 04:47 PM
In Reply to Nr. 1
�����������������
Again sry to answer so late, but this has been a major bug in the Windows XP Pro. At least I have encountered that problem a lot of times with the same OS. running on different boxes(computers). And, the problem remains the same as you, but some has been fixed by getting a different java-application, but not always. By the way have you patched XP with all patches???

_ _______________ _
"Mess with the Best,
Die like the Rest"
_ ________________ _
"What you do in Life,
Echoes in Eternity"

Moderated by  Allison_PCAdvice 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.