logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#132595 04/05/04 05:09 PM
OP Offline
Hi there. I have just bought a new condo that has just been built. I absolutely love pink. My condo will be ready in two weeks. I ordered (much to the surprise of the sales office) a wall to wall pink carpet (accept in my bedroom). I guess I want to be surrounded by love. I want my home to be bright and fluffy. My bedroom has cream bedroom furniture and an off white carpet. My walls will be a pretty pink in there. I do have a very pretty hot pink bedspread and will mix it with colorful pillows that are light blue and lime green. I know blue and green are for healing. Am I right? I seem to have problems with love and relationships. In my old home, I feng shuied my bedroom after years of nothing happening in there and that week I met someone. The bathroom is to the right when I am standing in the doorway facing into the bedroom. Is that considered part of the bedroom? The very back of the bathroom is where the toilet and bidet are. How do you recommend I decorate and colorize that area? Thank you. I have soooooooo many questions. Linda

Sponsored Post Advertisement
#132596 05/30/04 01:37 AM
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
The pink walls for the bedroom just might work because of the love factor that bedrooms represent. BUT I'd stay away from making the pink too fem/girlie (as if that is possible with pink *LOL*)...my reasons for suggesting that is because you don't want to make your male partner or potential male partner squeamish with that color. Technically what part of the Bagua does the house fall into? You might want to colorize the room according to that part of the bagua and accessorize with love objects where you CAN incorporate the pinks, etc.

As far as your bathroom: It WOULD be considered part of your bedroom if when you close the door to your bedroom, the bathroom is enclosed in that room as well. I usually suggest decorating bathrooms with light greens....and the presence of plants!!!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.