logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#131584 07/11/02 12:03 AM
OP Offline
I've already shrunk half an inch and I'm only 55. Scary.... Somebody suggested researching Coral Calcium as an excellent source of calcium.

Does anyone know where it comes from (other than from the coral on the Great Barrier Reef in Australia? What I mean is do they kill the coral to be used for human consumption, because if that's the case I don't even want to try it.

I have a problem with Shark Cartilage since I've heard that they catch the sharks, remove the parts they want and throw the carcasses back...a thought which I abhor.

Help me out here...why has it suddenly become popular? It's becoming big business.

Monika
Bella Altmedhost

Sponsored Post Advertisement
#131585 07/16/02 11:27 AM
Hi Monika,

I've just posted a new article on Coral Calcium at the Nutrition site. You can find it at Coral Calcium - Is It Hot or Is It Not. Enjoy!

#131586 07/17/02 10:58 AM
I was recently approached by someone selling Coral Calcium. The story behind the product just didn't ring true with me but I wasn't sure why. Now I know - thanks for the article.

http://www.elegant-living.com
A gift to brightn up your day!
Dazzling Swarovski Jewelry Boxes!
#131587 07/17/02 04:34 PM
OP Offline
I'm planning to do an article on this Hot subject myself in the next month or so but haven't had time to do any research.

Thanks to Moss for her excellent writing.

I knew there was something fishy about the coral reefs. I can't see them making artificial coral anytime soon.

But I guess there have to be guinea pigs in everything. I was willing to try it to see if it would help, but now I have Dr. Michael Colgan's latest tome on arthritis and how hormone levels (low) rob the bones of calcium and explains how to replenish it. Yippee.

Here's my book review on the book called "Beat Arthritis" and it's meant for any woman of any age, to either prevent bone loss (because it actually starts early when people don't eat properly) or actually reverse it!

An excellent book.

Monika
Altmedhost

nutrition@bellaonline.org

#131588 07/18/02 01:37 PM
OP Offline
I just received a post in another forum about coral calcium and I understand Robert Barefoot has written books on the subject (possibly triggering this great interest in the product.)

"Monika, if you are referring to Robert Barefoot's Coral Calcium I just bought his books and a bottle. Because my medications leech calcium from the body I am very enthused about using coral calcium. You have to be sure to use Okinawa Coral Calcium, he says. BB"

I'm going to look into this further and will report back asap.

Monika

#131589 07/18/02 03:11 PM
OP Offline
Of course this book...Robert Barefoot on Coral Calcium will have all the pros and none of the cons, but there are testimonials from people who've had success with the calcium supplements:

from the website:
Robert R. Barefoot Releases Latest Book on Coral Calcium

Barefoot on Coral Calcium: An Elixir of Life?: Health Secrets of Coral of Okinawa.

Format: Paperback, 144pp.
ISBN: 0971422419
Publisher: Wellness Publishing
Pub. Date: September 2001
Retail Price $19.95

Our Price $19.95

This book is novel, new, controversial and thought provoking. Based on thirty years of
personal research, Robert R. Barefoot, a renowned chemist, presents a powerful argument for the wide-ranging health benefits of marine coral minerals (coral calcium) from Okinawa, Japan. Steeped in mystery, folklore, credible testimonials and emerging science, this book describes how coral remnants collected from the Okinawa ocean floor provide a powerhouse of vital micronutrients and other components. The book focuses on the potent and versatile health benefits of coral minerals and calcium from Okinawa, Japan, when they are used as a dietary supplement.

Read What Others our Saying About "Barefoot on Coral Calcium"

"If you are looking for the most current information on Coral Calcium, a MUST READ is Robert Barefoot's newest book "Robert Barefoot on Coral Calcium". This is his
best book yet. It is very informative and uses terminology that everyone can understand. In it he reveals his latest research, covering topics like "Not
all coral calcium is the same". This book exposes Coral Calcium frauds. Even if you thought you knew everything about Coral Calcium, this book sheds new
light on the subject!" Julie V., Michigan

"I read it in one day! I couldn't put it down!" Patricia A., California

"Thank you Robert Barefoot! Your dedication to this research has affected my life tremendously! I give you applause to your newest book, "Robert Barefoot on
Coral Calcium". At last, clear and concise information. Your mission in life to "cure America" is closer than ever now!" Steve J., Ohio

"I suffer with severe leg pain. I was really skeptical about Coral Calcium being a "cure-all" like many are claiming, but after reading Robert Barefoot's book, I
can see the scientific reasoning behind it. I purchased the Marine Coral Minerals and after about 3 days, I already can feel a difference!" Mark L., Illinois

Chapter Index

1.) Coral Minerals and Health

2.) The Biosynthesis of the Seas

3.) The Elixir(s) of Life in Okinawa

4.) Coral Calcium Contents

5.) An Overview of Effects of various Minerals and Elements

6.) Minerals and Aging

7.) Minerals Maintain Life: Elemental Chemistry

8.) The Calcium Factor

9.) Body Acidity, Alkalinity, Minerals and Health

10.) Coral Calcium facts and Experiences

11.) Testimonials: Value and Cautions

Discover the Amazing Reports About the Health Benefits of Coral Minerals and Calcium... A must read for the health conscious.

---------------
Oops, I see there is a "Caution" section. I stand corrected.

Monika
Altmedhost

#131590 07/18/02 03:11 PM
OP Offline
Of course this book...Robert Barefoot on Coral Calcium will have all the pros and none of the cons, but there are testimonials from people who've had success with the calcium supplements:

from the website:
Robert R. Barefoot Releases Latest Book on Coral Calcium

Barefoot on Coral Calcium: An Elixir of Life?: Health Secrets of Coral of Okinawa.

Format: Paperback, 144pp.
ISBN: 0971422419
Publisher: Wellness Publishing
Pub. Date: September 2001
Retail Price $19.95

Our Price $19.95

This book is novel, new, controversial and thought provoking. Based on thirty years of
personal research, Robert R. Barefoot, a renowned chemist, presents a powerful argument for the wide-ranging health benefits of marine coral minerals (coral calcium) from Okinawa, Japan. Steeped in mystery, folklore, credible testimonials and emerging science, this book describes how coral remnants collected from the Okinawa ocean floor provide a powerhouse of vital micronutrients and other components. The book focuses on the potent and versatile health benefits of coral minerals and calcium from Okinawa, Japan, when they are used as a dietary supplement.

Read What Others our Saying About "Barefoot on Coral Calcium"

"If you are looking for the most current information on Coral Calcium, a MUST READ is Robert Barefoot's newest book "Robert Barefoot on Coral Calcium". This is his
best book yet. It is very informative and uses terminology that everyone can understand. In it he reveals his latest research, covering topics like "Not
all coral calcium is the same". This book exposes Coral Calcium frauds. Even if you thought you knew everything about Coral Calcium, this book sheds new
light on the subject!" Julie V., Michigan

"I read it in one day! I couldn't put it down!" Patricia A., California

"Thank you Robert Barefoot! Your dedication to this research has affected my life tremendously! I give you applause to your newest book, "Robert Barefoot on
Coral Calcium". At last, clear and concise information. Your mission in life to "cure America" is closer than ever now!" Steve J., Ohio

"I suffer with severe leg pain. I was really skeptical about Coral Calcium being a "cure-all" like many are claiming, but after reading Robert Barefoot's book, I
can see the scientific reasoning behind it. I purchased the Marine Coral Minerals and after about 3 days, I already can feel a difference!" Mark L., Illinois

Chapter Index

1.) Coral Minerals and Health

2.) The Biosynthesis of the Seas

3.) The Elixir(s) of Life in Okinawa

4.) Coral Calcium Contents

5.) An Overview of Effects of various Minerals and Elements

6.) Minerals and Aging

7.) Minerals Maintain Life: Elemental Chemistry

8.) The Calcium Factor

9.) Body Acidity, Alkalinity, Minerals and Health

10.) Coral Calcium facts and Experiences

11.) Testimonials: Value and Cautions

Discover the Amazing Reports About the Health Benefits of Coral Minerals and Calcium... A must read for the health conscious.

---------------
Oops, I see there is a "Caution" section. I stand corrected.

Monika
Altmedhost

#131591 07/18/02 03:18 PM
OP Offline
Here's a quote on the way the "fossilized" coral is harvested. No damage to living coral...thank goodness.
----
For over two decades, the Japanese government in Okinawa, Japan has controlled and mined the fossilized coral sands that accumulated on the sea floor around the islands without disturbing the living coral reefs. Calcium is 35% of your body's mineral makeup and your number one mineral. Because the coral calcium in ionic and readily bioavailable, it does not become a free radical in the process and donates electrons to repair the damaged cells. A major health benefit!

From Robert Barefoot's website.
-------

Monika
Altmedhost

#131592 07/18/02 03:21 PM
OP Offline
More from Robert Barefoot:

All Calcium Supplements Are Not Created Equal
All forms of calcium are NOT created equal! Calcium lactate and calcium phosphate is like plaster. Calcium carbonate is like chalk. Why do we say that? It is because only 5% of the Calcium is absorbable in 20 hours. Good plant fertilizer, but not the best for human bodies. In most 1000-mg calcium capsules found in health stores today, 600 mg is carbonate, which is absolutely unusable, and the rest is unusable except for about 40 mg. That is why people who take "Calcium" are still sick, the form of Calcium they are taking is unacceptable and provides very little benefit..

People have been taking Coral Calcium in other countries for years, but it is new to the United States.

Coral Calcium is ionized when taken, contains 70 other trace minerals plus magnesium, is bio-available and 100% ABSORBABLE in 20 MINUTES !!!!!. You need a calcium supplement that your body can absorb 100% off and Coral Calcium is the answer.

What about Sachets or Tea Bag Coral Calcium?

Recently, we has the opportunity to attend a lecture given by Dr. Holt MD (author of 7 books on nutrition). He talked about the sachets or tea bag coral calcium. These are ones that you put into a glass of water and drink the water. Do these work? Dr. Holt said yes, but the capsule from will work faster. If when you add coral calcium to water, it takes all the acid out of the water, doesn't it make perfect sense that if you take the whole coral calcium, it would get more into your body since only a small amount of the coral from the tea bag makes it into the water?

World renowned Bio Chemist Robert Barefoot states that the tea bag user benefits from only 2% of the marine nutrients that make it into the water. On the other hand, if you take the Coral Calcium in the capsule form, you will be getting 50 times as much marine nutrients. Remember, we are trying to get the acid out of our bodies in order to raise our pH level and become healthy. Coral Calcium 1 contains Sango coral marine minerals which is 100% certified uncut marine grade Coral Calcium. Available in the capsule form, it has the perfect balance of Calcium to Magnesium, a 2 to 1 ratio. It is the best on the market! I have hundreds of people taking Coral Calcium, and its wonderful to hear testimony after testimony of how many horrible conditions people are finding real relief from. This product does work.

Is all Coral Calcium from Okinawa the Same?

Others do not have our certified marine grade, potency, magnesium, 100% absorbability, and price. Best Deal out there!

#131593 11/03/02 10:40 PM
I just started taking coral calcium a week ago and was wondering if I should take more than is recommended on the bottle. I want to have maximum effect because I've been told that if I don't get extra calcium right quick, I'll have osteoporosis and it may even run in my family. I'm just checking that out.

I always thought I was getting lots of calcium because I drink lots of soymilk which is fortified with it, take some homeopathic stuff, and have been taking some straight calcium from the drugstore (off the shelf.)

I guess some of those aren't being absorbed. What would you suggest?

Onamay

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  AltmedVictoria 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.