We are giving you the chance to WIN a paperback copy of Hardanger Embroidery by Jill Carter, as reviewed by BellaOnline. If you would like to see the review, then go HERE
To win, simply answer this question,by posting a reply in the forum - and make sure that you read the rules below so that you comply with them. Important: Only unedited posts will be considered valid entries
Question: In which country did Jill Carter learn Hardanger Embroidery? CONTEST RULES
- 1. Only UNEDITED posts with answers to the question will be considered as valid entries
- 2. The contest runs from 10 January 2003 until 28 February 2003
- 3. Winners will be notified by a post in this forum - and will also be notified by e-mail.
- 4. Your Prize will be sent to you via post.
- 5. Entries will be considered by an independant judge, and the judges decision will be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
And if you are not into Hardanger, why not have a go at our sweepstakes to win $50 in machine embroidery supplies from The Embroidery Library