logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
W
W
P.S.

Here's a pic of Kaya I took last week. She's 10 yrs old, and I had purchased a Christmas gift for her, intending to put it away...but...I gave in and gave it to her early.

Here she is playing with her new toy:

Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
D
One year, my SO was doing admin work at a hospital while finishing his grad work. His boss was very good to him and one of his benefits that year as a pound box of Godiva chocolate. He left it in the wrong place and we came home to find that our Airedale, Ceasar, had eaten every bit, with no apparent ill effects, by the way.

DJC in Norwich, UK

www.donnajcarty.co.uk
I welcome comments on my website.
We have a dog that loves to eat wood. She's a retriever, and is always chewing. We have to load her down with chew toys to keep her from chewing on rocks. lol

I found a cheap way to do this. We go to the local thrift store and pick up a supply of toys from the sales bin. Her favorite right now is a baby teething ring with a set of plastic keys.

D
D
My one week of sweat.My salary! Not her fault, I guess she was hungry.

http://petewpfong.typepad.com/xmasgifts4mydog/

F
F
How about 500 yrds of mint dental floss, and it came out the other end still one long green string.

L
Gecko
Gecko
L
I had a lhasa apso years ago, and once my cousins were over for lunch. We had hotdogs. We all had 2 each - altogether 6. We all left the room to get a drink and more munchies. Came back and all 6 hotdogs were gone?!?!? She went into her hiding spot behind the couch and had eaten 3 already and had the other 3 beside her. LOL.... she also ate a whole heart shaped chocolate cake my brothers girlfriend had made him for valentines day. She was pretty sick for a few days, luckily she wasn't too bad!! I have lots of funny stories about her - but those are the only food ones I can think of.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
the weirdest thing our poodle eat when she was a pup was a piece of roofing slate. where she got it from is beyond me, she stopped eating and was so weak we knew there must be a blockage in her stomach. we had an operation on her that saved her life? it cost �500 for the treatment but it was worth it, ops dont come cheap in england we have to pay through the nose for our vet care.

S
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
S
The front half of a rat! She proudly presented us with the back half so we can only guess what happened to the front half - ick!!

Sandy Hemphill, Cocktails Editor
Cocktails Website
Cocktails Forum
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
A pair of my sweaty underwear! I guess it was partly my fault since I left them in the floor, but still. Anyway, it took her 2 or 3 days, but she threw them back up. Lesson learned? Always put your dirty undies in the clothes hamper.

Lisa Binion
Fiction Writing

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Bettina-Dogs/Herbs Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.