I hope it's ok for me to post here in a separate thread. I didn't want to hijack Terri's thread!

She inspired me to pay attention and to journal my exercise efforts. I love to move and yet I can't seem to maintain a regular exercise schedule. Here are my effort for the past three days. None of them include any formal exercise since I have been babysitting my grandnieces:

April 1: 90 minutes (at least) of continuous housecleaning that included mopping floors, scrubbing bathrooms, raking leaves and washing the artificial lawn with water and a broom (back and forth). I knew I expended energy because I was out of breath and tired! smile

April 2: 30 minutes of brisk walking...through the IKEA store. Yes, brisk because I had left my nieces with my friend at the play area while my daughter and I raced to find a set of measuring cups and get back to our group ASAP. But we couldn't find the cups, got lost and we whizzed up and down, back and forth, trying to find our way! If you haven't been to an IKEA, it is a very large store with meandering walkways and stairs. LOL. Yes, I was out of breath and tired! smile

April 3: So far, only 10 minutes of strolling--uphill--in the park to get to two playgrounds. But there's still time for me to do something else after dinner. Yoga?

Gosh, I see how vital it is to keep track of my exercise because I need to get in regular and sustained sessions and not only these daily little movements.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage