Hello LDS families out there. I'm thinking about all gardening all the time right now. I ordered my seeds a month ago, making sure that they are all re-seeding varieties. Hopefully at the end of this season I can save the seeds and then turn around and plant them again next year. I've invested in a good supply of bottles so I expect to fill them up with canned veggies and fruits this season and then empty them throughout the winter. We just bought six fruit trees at ten dollars a pop and are putting in raspberries, strawberries, grapes as well. Obviously, these are not new ideas but they seem revolutionary to me. This food supply will be self-perpetuating if I can pull it off. And it contributes no waste at all, which should please my environmentally conscientious friends. The buzz with my friends is that we may be experiencing several years of feast- that is that there is water available for our gardens- which may be followed by famine. Hopefully not but I am definitely getting my provident-living groove on right now. It's kind of fun.