Originally Posted By: haridas
I was thinking loudly and when I said we are hypocrites, I was speaking of population in general.
yes, but caution: you then gave a specific pointer, and did not pre-empt it with 'for example' so people naturally assumed that you were specifically refering to profane language.

here's your answer then.

"You further agree not to use BellaOnline to send or post on message boards or any place on BellaOnline, any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, libelous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, racially offensive, inaccurate, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature or that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation, or encourage the use of controlled substances. BellaOnline.com reserves the right to delete any such material from BellaOnline. BellaOnline.com will cooperate fully with any law enforcement officials and/or agencies in the investigation of any person or persons who violate the Terms of Service contained in this Section 6. "

From forum rules

Last edited by Alexandra; 12/17/07 04:23 AM.