Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
To all or none,

Guess where ,I am typing from?:::
What ,I have as a signal IS not very strong .Different crowd tonite.The jungle has turned into an almost regular restaurant..I see people eating meat,bloody meat.
Nothing here tonite to comment.
Hey you have some good posts andsome bad posts..This has been one on them.
Loong

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
To all or none,
Life IS funny sometimes.Right in front of this bar IS a bikers A.A. meeting.
Loong

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
To all or none,

I have made 2 friends in mansworld.None of the two can communicate with me where I am happiest the most,spiritual land.
To those who still live blindfully in mansland,I have compassion for you.
loong

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
To all or none,

Last evening went in the village ,where a travelling kind of circus is installed for 4 days.All evening ,he commented how people ,looked non evolved.I shut up.

For my friend ,I send him loving kindness thoughts.To the people there,that Buddha would have called ,ignorants,love and compassion.
They do not know ,that they do not know ,that they will age,die
get reborn and live another life of suffering.

To all ,that you do not know that you do not know,may you find a path to enlightenment.

Loong

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
To all or none,

The fifth Precept of Buddhism ,Sais :To abstain from alldrinks and substances that can influence the Mind.

This morning's newspaper and t.v. last nite,states:

A man drunk thrown out of a bar in New York for fighting.Beats to death a woman of 74 years old that lived in that district all her life,she was just talking a walk.

The man was arrested and will go to court this morning on murder charges.As far as the woman is concerned she must now be in the bardos of death.seing the light.

Mansland

loong

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
To all or none,

In a small village about 30 miles north of where I live.A 70 old couple,tried to be good citizens.They wanted to slow down a motorcycle.They saw a group of youngsters ,20,exactly.So they asked them for help.

First they know the 20 kids get up,start throwing rocks at the car,The woman who was driving ,someone broke her glass.Then broke her nose and jaws.Her husband bundlrd up and luckyly was not hurt too much.They sped out of there.
This is not downtown N.Y.,this is a small village.

Things like that happen ,more and more often in all parts of our province.

Compassion,will not stop a broken jaw.Mansworld is getting more and more out of hand.
Where to go? Spiritual land.

loong

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
To all or none,

This afternoon while reading Understanding our Mind,at Mc Donald's.Wearing my special ear plugs,I stopped reading for a good 5 minutes,and observed.The frenzy ,the yelling ,the lack of
good manners ,it was all there.
In another section of Bellaonline,the question asked is about kids in restaurants!I thought that I was the only one fed up of the indiscipline in kids and parents.Nope I am not alone.

As I am writing this in my cave/temple ,I am listening to Music from The Last Samurai.Mind you many of you would not find this music relaxing.To me it is .Watched the movie maybe 15 times.
The friendship ,the honor,honesty in that movie inspires me.

enough rambling
loong

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
To all or none,

The First Precept of Buddhism ,is ,one shall/should not kill
Human Beings and Sentient Beings.
That precept has been broken today many places around the world.

However,AGAIN, it is in the american backyard.

Iam sure that the NRA will make a statement tomorrow,saying people, kill, not guns.
I am sure that when this investigation will be finished ,they will discover ,again a traumatized soldier,back from the Hell created by the american army.

This post could have also been put in the Trauma thread.

If you have never seen the movie "Bowling for Columbine" rent it.
It shows that when the movie maker opens a bank account in Texas
he gets as a gift a BRAND NEW 12 GAUGE SHOOTING RIFLE.Not a toaster or small tv ,no, a nother KILLING MACHINE.

This is loong reporting from Spiritual Land.

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
To all or none,

Listened to the news lately?

loong

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
To all or none,

For a few months now,I have been with a friend ,that is in deeper doodoo than I am.In the afternoon we speak how people used to help each other.
We go sit on a bench on main street,don't forget that the time I give this person,used to be my readind Buddhists books and preparing my posts.
This month alone .I have spent more than $100. to help him.
This is a small village and everyone knows me. A girl stops and asks me ,if I could help her pick up a stove she had just bought for $ 25. .I tell her I can't help her but still give her about 10 minutes of my time.My friend starts saying in an aggressive manner ,who;s gonna pick up the stove and take it down in the girl's appt in a basement.I get [censored]....... at poverty at that moment ,and the guy says ,never mind the girl.This girl is poor illiterate overworked where she works.
Then I enter a store where the food is not expensive and take more time than expected.When I get out of the store,one of the girls that works in that store,speaks to me ,for a few minutes.She said that when I enter that store ,they say here comes Mr sunshine.
I leave her ,can't find my friend.He suddenly appears and bluntly tells me ,he has been waiting for 20 minutes and he does not like that.That is mansland.

I will always listen to someone in need ,this is part of Metta and Karuna.Tomorrow ,I will have no time for that person.

Loong

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Lisa - Buddhism 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/03/24 09:25 AM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.