Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 41 of 140 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 139 140
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
It's time to settle in for our 8pm cyber group meditation here in The Netherlands. 8pm your local time is fine, too. It's easy to settle down today as it is stormy outside and nice to be cozy indoors.

Save your refreshments for after meditation so your body is not newly digesting when you sit to be quiet.

Let's keep our intentions for personal and especially world peace in these critical times ... Blessings, Susan smile

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Susan?

What time would it be here in IL for it to align w/the Netherland's cyber meditation? I've tried, but can't seem to get the equation right.

But I can type, lol. For that I don't have to look at the keys or figure out a thing smile

Anyway, if I can I'll be there next time. ((hugs))

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 09/10/13 10:04 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
Hi Elleise, if you are in central time it would be 7 hours behind us or 1pm. smile

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Thank you Susan. Didn't know it was so late there. I appreciate it though smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Meditation time. meditate port - what else could there be in the world. A little peace. I'm looking forward to it. ohhhmmmmm.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Are there more than one? Meditations, I mean.

I know I can get the 1:00 pm, usually. But is there another and this is an odd question.

Lisa, you wrote ommmm...do you ever hear something that sounds like ommmm-E-ommmmm (it's very quiet though. Almost like it's coming through the pillow and maybe it's the sound of our own body at work.).

But it goes in stages and it's not an ear infection. It's almost like the sound in "Wizard of Oz." If I'm thinking of the right thing.

Great, lol, now I'll have to watch it and find out...:)

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Dear Elleise -

Susan's is the official meditation. It happens at 8pm her time, in Holland. My time, that is 2pm. Your time, that is 1pm.

My challenge is that usually at 2pm I am not yet awake. So I'm not up to join her. When I happen to be awake, I do join her.

I then do a meditation at 10pm EST every day, because that's mid-day my time. That would be 9pm your time. So if you miss her meditation for some reason, you're welcome to join mine.

The body, when it quiets, hears all sorts of wondrous things. We hear the sound of the blood going through our own ear drums. So it's a very good thing to quiet down and listen to the universe.

Right now it's very quiet here and I hear the soft sounds of crickets out in my yard.

Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
Hi Elleise,

I've written a bit about the inner vibration here:

Communion in Meditation

- in its finest form we could say it is the sound of the universe, the movement of molecules.

Many religions give contact with this vibration a name such as Om, Amen, Naam. No matter how you label it, the result is the same: aligning with the vibration brings peace to the listener, and I've found over the years it is a constant sound, no matter what I'm thinking or going through emotionally.

Deeper, quiet meditation is one way to align with its soothing melody, also, when you wake from sleep it may be very strong.

When you meditate in quiet, that is without outside distractions or music, listen for this constant sound like rushing water under the crown of your skull. I think it is truly a gift we are given to be in touch with its peace giving qualities - which we certainly need right now.

Susan smile

BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
Elleise has brought up a point that I have been concerned about, and that is when is the "real" cyber group meditation?

It is either 8pm Paris time or 8pm your local time, or the equivalent of 8pm Paris time, i.e. 1pm America East Coast time.

For those who wish to meditate at other times that is wonderful, but please talk about it in a new thread you create. Let's keep to my cyber group meditation in this thread.

Daily cyber group meditation information

Thanks so much, Susan smile

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Dear Susan -

I apologize; I thought I had emailed to ask permission to post my 10pm EST meditations in this thread. I'll start a separate thread for my 10pm EST meditations! I can't do 8pm EST - that would not work well with my schedule. So in essence I'm doing 8pm Mountain Time smile.

Low Carb Forum
Page 41 of 140 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 139 140

Moderated by  Susan Helene Kramer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.