Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Oh, you're right that there's never an excuse for rudeness. But there are explanations.

As for black magic not existing here on earth, well, that definitely is a misunderstanding on her part. But some psychics and New Age thinkers truly do believe that there is only good. Again, on some level, that is true. But there are many vibrational energy wavelengths, much like those to which AM/FM radio can tune into.

"Bad" spirits. I think she means that many people choose to take on earthly personas/roles that do bad things but because of the eternal goal, they are actually helping our spiritual progression and evolution by presenting problems. We can't learn to overcome problems without problems.

HOWEVER, with that said, there still are spirits who have chosen to dwell within the lower vibrations. Negative. Dark. There are some spirits who make it their goal to torment the living. Misery loves company and they want more company. They are, in essence (and from Sylvia's perspective), simply unevolved spirits with a lot of learning and growing to do. True. They can choose a different existence. But as long as they don't, as long as they stay in a negative range and continue to harm others...then they can be considered bad spirits, don't you think?

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
As for your interest in psychic readings, Nancy, I would ask you first why you would like one. Are there specific questions you want answered?

I caution anyone from getting a reading for several reasons:

1. Relying on outside sources can become an addiction and will weaken your own intuition. You are here to strengthen your spiritual senses.
2. You must remember that we humans have the supreme gift of free will. Our future is not set in stone. Some have a pre-ordained destiny, yes, but for the most part, we are given the blessing and power of being able to create the life we wish to live. There are many open roads before you. All eventually lead to higher understanding.
3. Some psychics can mislead you with false information. Intentionally or unintentionally.

I say these things because I have experienced them for myself. I used to rely upon outside sources far too much, needing to know the future at every step. Until one day, many told me about a future I did not want. Then, I took matters into my own hands and created the future I did want.

But if you insist on seeing a psychic, consider what you are seeking and what type of psychic you feel most drawn to. For example, a tarot reader, a clairvoyant, a medium? First, I'd turn to some of the qualified people here such as Christin (tarot editor) or Elleise (clairvoyant). You can trust them. I do. smile

I used to like mediums because I craved communication with my deceased loved ones. They were all great and told me what my father in particular had to say. But after I ended my session with one, I clearly heard my father scold me and say, "Stop paying these people. If I have something to tell you, I'll come directly to you." hahaha! That was my dad for sure. smile

I have learned to trust my own gifts and they have gotten only stronger because of it. You can do this, too.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
I agree that depending on the guidance of psychics for every turn in life is not a good idea. I did have a recent visit with a clairvoyant/medium who connected with my deceased boyfriend, father, and some other loved ones. She does read life energy as well as provide connection for deceased loved ones to come through, and she validated some very important things for me in my life. I did not volunteer much information, and yet she was spot on.

The session for me was exactly at the right time that I needed it. The medium brought through messages from my boyfriend and father that I needed to hear, and I know they are at peace and happy. I desired the connection with my boyfriend above all, and he had listened to me and came through to dominate 80% of the session. I needed that so much for my own healing, and from what came through I had no doubt that it was him.

This medium came well recommended by a professional person I trust, and she is indeed the real deal. She was expensive, but well worth every penny for the authenticity and healing energy that came through. I may see her again down the road, but I am not sure. I am very interested in focusing on developing my own abilities first and foremost.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Originally Posted By: Lori-Dreams
I have learned to trust my own gifts and they have gotten only stronger because of it. You can do this, too.

I love that you have posted this Lori (along with the rest of your posts over the past few days, within this thread)

As a Life Coach, that was one of my biggest challenges. It is my goal to only work with a person for 3 months. Within that time, my goal is to get them to a place where they are reawakened to the sound/feeling/knowing of their own intuition.
Staying longer begins to feel like they are relying on my answers. And I know, that everyone has the answers inside. If I cannot get a person there in 3 months, I prefer to send them to another Coach that can give them what they are seeking. I have never enjoyed taking someone's money if we are not progressing in a manner that will serve them well on their spiritual journey.

That said, I enjoy a reading periodically (maybe twice a year); especially when what I am hearing or seeing is absolutely mind-blowing. smile That confirmation and sometimes explanation of other things that have occurred can be inspiring.

In other words, I love your words and insight Lori. Thank you so much for being at BOL.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I asked my mom this morning and she also said that time that there were no evil spirits. That right there tells me she is not a real psychic.

I won't go into what my grandmother (from my mother side) did after she died (i dont think my mom wants me to talk about that) but there are many examples out there of people who fell victims of evil spirits.

I understand what you mean by unevolved spirits. We had many here. They were people who were living here until white people came and they died such an horrible death and they did not want to go until someone knew what happened to them. My mom is very much evolved about these things so she was able to understand what they wanted and they were able to finally move on. Where our new house is they were put in and they were dying of hunger and diseases. I could hear them (1 even sit on me 1 night while i was in bed tryomg to sleep while 1 was pulling on my comforter) but I never saw one. My mom was shown what happened to them by a chief and he had a little girl with him. The next three days she could hear and see them sing, dance and play music then they slowly went away during these three days. The singing stopped then it was the music and after the last music not they all went away (she saw them go in a mountain and then she did not see them anymore but she could feel them continuing their journey).

There was also two doors opened in our house and other spirits were coming in. My mom was sitting in the kitchen when one of them explained to her that it was not complicated, there's two door opened and we enter by one and we exit by the other.

N
N
Thank you very much for the warnings.

I want a reading like my reading to the spychic face to face. I just want to hear what the psychic sees. For my online readings it was for questions i had (the first was when i had a medical problem [i ask if it was serious and would go away...i never mentioned what it was...she could see what it was and she told me that it was not serious and would soon be over which was the case] and the other was about a man and i wanted to know it it would work [there i gave too much information i think but i was warned that it would not worked so i never tried but i really think she was right on that...never will know i guess]).

So I don't have a specific question right now (my head is too cluttered) I just want to hear what a psychic sees for me.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Thank you, Yvonnie. You humble and inspire me. I am thankful for you and this great community. {{{Love and hugs}}}

We all like confirmation from other sensitives. I, myself, do not foresee the future with any detail so I like to hear about coming probabilities so I can prepare or avert.

When you're in a cloudy state, it's good to hear from others who can provide clarity and help. I tend to talk to psychics when I am in a confused state. They're like my soul sisters who share their gifts to help me through dark times.

I used to rely upon them too much until I learned about my own personal power. That changed everything. Now, I do not let things worry me, even medical issues.

Our creative power is tremendous.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Originally Posted By: Lori-Dreams

Our creative power is tremendous.

Lori-

You are SO right, that it becomes an understatement.

{{{Love and Hugs}}} right back atcha smile

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
LOL. I am now using that statement as a mantra:

"My creative power is tremendous."

Whenever something negative or undesirable comes across my path (or in my mind), I repeat: My creative power is tremendous. Then, I create what I do desire in my life in my mind.

Unpleasant person? I visualize him/her in a more positive light OR, if this person insists on exercising his/her free will to remain negative, I replace thoughts of him/her with pleasant thoughts.

I CAN choose my reality. And I live in a beautiful world. smile

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
I just read a book by Sylvia Brown this week and it really blew me away. I didn't know much about her before, but I now highly respect her. She confirmed a lot of things for me and shed some light on some things I never knew about. As crazy as some of it sounded, it made sense to me. I went through some great emotions reading her book, but in the end I am left with a peaceful feeling because somewhere deep inside me there is a sense of truth that is very affirming for me.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.