BellaOnline
Posted By: Lori-Dreams John Edward Theresa Caputo Sylvia Brown - 10/19/12 03:33 AM
What do you think of John Edward, Theresa Caputo (The Long Island Medium) and Sylvia Brown?

I got a chance to see John Edward live this week. He was doing a taping at a Dr. Phil Show in Hollywood. Dr. Phil was not there. John was filming a special segment and he had with him a numerologist (Glynnis McCants) and another woman who was an intuitive counselor. They all gave audience readings.

While they definitely picked up the spirit energy around several people, I noticed that they were not clear about some things. I noticed that they way they presented the information seemed spotty. Contrast that with Theresa Caputo who has her own show called The Long Island Medium and I see how she just says what she sees, hears and feels with little validation needed from the actual person who is being read. She seems to get a lot of clearer information.
Well, I think once you get into Hollywood, A "sensitive, Clairvoyant, Psychic...what have you" it gets complicated. You have producers, investors, even boards telling a tier of people what to do and how to do it.

Jon Edwards...he "feels" the "real-deal." I feel there are things here and there that have some questionables, but if I needed a reading, I'd go to him. "Gretta Alexander" was one as well, but she's past, though gave me my reading anyway. That's an experience I'll never forget!

Not a fan of The "Long Island Medium?"...she's more....I don't know, feels like like entertainment??? I also caught a "glimpse" (peek-a-boo) she may have the personality for television, but personally, I'd never go to her for a reading, even if they offered to fly me there for free...

A few months what came through/flash/feeling, etc. from her (the unintentional peek-a-boo)had to do w/a camera and reception coming from some other place...like say a house across the streeet a talking/hearing device. I really don't want to know that much about this person.

Sylvia brown has a lot of good help around her. I feel she embelleshes though on experiences and isn't always putting it "clear" or maybe she's just tired. This stuff can be exhausting over time.

IF I had to be on camera all these years, I think I'd just be burning out and start to do other things, like cruises or something, so I can still bring in cash, but rest at the same time.

Of the 3, Jon Edwards would be who I'd put my "$" on, if I had a group of girls I were getting together for a cheese/wine thingy I might put The Long Island on like "Real Housewives" or something.

Sylvia...I'm 50/50 still. Sometimes I think or feel she's not getting anything, but won't just come out and say it. I, but that's just me, would say..."I'm sorry, I just can't read you or not getting anything and if they paid, give them their money back...?

Different strokes/different folks smile

It is great that you have got the opportunity to see them live.
I totally get what you're saying, Elleise. Theresa is entertaining. I just see her getting information--or giving it--in a clearer way.

However, what always strikes me as odd is how she:

1. Can't turn it off to allow herself and her family to have a normal life. They deserve her undivided attention just as much as spirit, if not more. She should know how to turn it off and on as she is in control of her perceptions.
2. Always seems shocked and surprised when the person she is reading validates what she is saying. Doesn't she have faith in her abilities by now?
3. Gets freaked out when faced with the supernatural. Not by the spirits she is channeling but other phenomena. Once, she saw a table move by itself and she went berserk. Really?

It just perplexes me how one can be so good at channeling spirit but yet feel so surprised or frightened by it.
Well,

This is just how it "feels" to me.

A T.V. station somewhere needed a "new" whatever, newer reality type dealy?

The Long Island person still feels the "reads" she's getting, are getting help from other places, just not of or all the way Spirit.

Telling it "clearly" or just coming out and saying it, that part's still....well, personality and is probably why it's entertaining.

When I think or focus to her I feel a "punch" in the stomach. It isn't light-ful (just decided to make up a word, lol).

Someone once said to me, that in the TV world they called people on T.V that do what we do, "Platform Mediums" Kind of like those cooking people. You have to be able to know what you're doing, but also be appealing to an audience.

If you were to watch me do my stuff, you might laugh some, but it wouldn't be scary and most of the places I'd go that people , especially famous places....can't say they'd all be "haunted." But it brings in tourists...

There are a lot of factors involves w/clairs...she's apparently got it on "All the time" yeh, I guess I could relate to that but spooked and furniture moving by itself...just no way....that's going to be 4 "shock-value."

I'm not saying she doesn't have anything, just for my money, it's not the way I'd go. There's acting involved. So,just for me, I'm not into that, but again, it's TV.

Ther's something else too. HAving her family "revolve around her 24/7, well it kind of places a person, litterally, at the center of attention confused

I liked John Edward when he first hit tv years ago. I still like him.

I like Theresa Caputo when she does a reading and comes out with some really specific things for authenticity. What I don't like about her show is all the personal life stuff. I want to see the readings, not what all of her family is doing.

As for Sylvia Brown, I don't know much about her and I have never seen her. I do know she has some negative publicity about her online, but I also know a few people that like her.
Oh, I *like* them all. I really do! It's just that I was comparing how they deliver messages.

As for Sylvia, I have read some of her books from the library but for some reason, when I saw her on television, she did not resonate with me. She has fascinating info from her guide Francine, and she seems like a nice person though.
I'd say of all of them....John Edwards "feels" the strongest as far as going through it.

I still can't say I respond well w/the Long Island person. I've tried and tried....but I'm going off of youtube venues.

There's something there, like an Editor or something. So, if there's a bad session or series...they go back and fix it, the next episode. (These are just feelings).

No see'er "sees" 100% all of the time...no way and moving furniture. I think I'd go along with eathing the same shoe as John Edwards....just...they've got better things to do. They really do!

Again, what a "seer" does in private vs. having to make it interesting for the media and the audience are 2 different things.

Most people would either be bored off their behinds watching me talk to myself and flickering this or that or laugh that same behind off w/the most uncanny, authentic, affirmations of the Other Side, their existance and their willingness and love to continue both the cycles of life and love.

We never disappear wink
John Edwards and Sylvia Brown both are deep and know their stuff. They are not always the way people want to see them because when dealing with spirits, messages are delivered in certain ways that the medium responds to, so therefore may not seem sincere or true to people. It is difficult, even for the experts to switch when communing with spirits or listening to them and relaying the messages to the seeker. When communing with spirits one has entered into a different environment and must stay there till the communing period is over, so it is not easy to go from one spiritual level to another.

I notice often that Sylvia Brown is very serious and straight to the point, she does not enhance anything. John Edwards is the same way, but also has a sense of humour, to help people remain calm.

Theresa Caputo I only saw one video of her and that was enough. She seems to be "Hollywood", not spiritual.
Hey Lori-

I like all 3. I'm guessing Mediums come in all kinds of personalities.

In regards to Long Island Medium, I'm also of the mind that there will be editing of the television show that shows you her best hits vs her big misses.

I feel that John Edwards was a little more in control of his production and wanted you to see some of the misses as well; so that you would get a better understanding of how his gift works.

I've only read Sylvia and I felt good about her too. That said, I really liked books by James Van Pragh, but when I met him, his vibe was not the same. To his defense, I do think that putting mediums in the limelight causes a sort of interference. It disrupts their down time, their quiet centering, and puts an urgency on things, which can irritate them (at least that is how James felt).

I like having the variety for us to view and sense (energy sensing).

Keep in mind, spiritual people have moments of growth too. Those times when they are working through their own challenges in life. Those challenges help them grow in their gift or sometimes, it makes them rethink how they are using their gift.

Just thoughts/sensing...
Phyllis....I agree that Theresa Caputo can be a bit "Hollywood". However, some episodes of her shows are better than others. I have seen some episodes where the readings are very "real", and they have brought me to tears with the messages received and effect on the loved ones left behind. Even with all the drama, family events, and other things going on in the show, I like it enough to catch it every week. Perhaps you watched one of her not-so-great episodes. I don't think she is in control of how content is edited.
Good points Phyllis!! They've run through my mind, but I usually get destracted by someone or thing and I don't mention what you've pointed out.

Delivery - boy is that a big deal.

With readings especially, if a person shows up with something set in their minds to happen a certain way and it doesn't, messages that DO come through can become, well, left wayward in a sense.

Platform-Psychics or sensitives/readers, when they have contracts and publicists, etc., not only do they have to work (as you mention) with Spirit, as it comes to them, but also, viewers, "numbers $" and company investors.

Producing in a limited amounto ftime, and directed to do it in a certain way, I'd have a hard time with that.

Me, if I'm not getting a read, I'm at that stage where I just have to say so and ask if there's another issue we could possibly move on to. smile
I like all of them. I was only commenting on how they give messages.

It was fascinating to sit really close to where he stood. The energy of the room was electrifying. He even made a comment about the "energy" in the room, that it felt very positive.

I'm starting to give when I'm getting more and more. In the past, I kept it to myself unless the person was engaged and asking. But now, people are more open and I feel that if something comes through, it is because they need or want to hear it.
Debbie, that is good that you feel that way with Theresa Caputo and I am sure it is helpful for you on your spiritual journey. Different psychics resonate with different people. I do not resonate with her. I can almost immediately sense when a psychic, or any person, is right for my own knowledge and gifts.

I resonate strongly with Sylvia Brown and John Edward and enjoy watching them. I once lived less than a mile from Sylvia Brown and every time I went by her home, I felt good vibrations.

One thing that bothered me with Theresa Caputo is that she approaches people and begins giving them a reading without asking first. That really bothers me. If I want a reading for myself or a loved one, I ask for one or I do my own reading. I do not appreciate it when one just blurts out what they think without the common courtesy of being asked. That is just common ethics among people with psychic gifts. There are spiritual laws that must be respected. smile
Fair points well made, Phyllis. I agree that spiritual laws should be respected. And certainly people are drawn to or not drawn to others for various reasons, and it is a personal thing.

I don't like every one of Theresa's shows and I pretty much focus on the readings that are being done in the privacy of her home, or in the home of the person she is giving a reading to. The other stuff is a filler in the show and I don't care for it. I think Theresa has a very outgoing and boisterous nature and personality. It is just who she is. It unfortunately carries over into her spiritual business, which can take people by surprise and may actually be a turn off. People are desperate to hear from their deceased loved ones so they will give her their time.

I have liked John Edwards for years, but I have not seen Sylvia Brown. I hope to some day, just to get her take on things.

Lori-

Like you, I have often kept my messages to myself (trying not to let everyone know that I was sensitive). On other occasions, I have found myself just blurting them out (because I was being pushed so by the energy).

Being courteous and asking never really occurred to me as a spiritual-law, until it was posted in another forum here. I can't remember who posted it, but it was extremely appreciated by me.

While, my messages have mostly been accurate, I am still amazed at what spirit brings forth. I am still amazed when I ask for information and it presents itself immediately. I am still amazed when I tell someone something and it is exactly what they were waiting to hear. I am also still amazed every time I share a message from a deceased with someone and they explain that I have pegged the personality to the "T".

So, while Teresa Caputo is wild and boisterous, like Phyllis said, some seers just jive better with some human-spirits and some jive betters with others.
I once watched a show with Sylvia Brown and she said that everyone was thirty years old on the other side and that black magic and things like that do not exist. I had a problem with her attitude (i hate the way she replies and talks to people...i believe that sometimes there are many people from the other side screaming at them to be heard BUT its not an excuse to be rude and insensitive...John Edward gets sometimes annoyed but he is never rude and insensitive) and when I heard her say that that was when I knew she is not for real. Plus all her ridiculous premonitions that she has made throughout the years, those are really funny.

I like John Edward and think he is for real. Me and my mom would love to get a reading from him.
Not "everyone" is 30 years old on the other side. And first, she should clarify exactly about "where" on the other side she is speaking. There are many dimensions "on the other side."

In one particular dimension, yes, the spirits there have etheric bodies that appear to be around the earth age of 30. But there are places where there are young souls, spirits of children and on the other end of the spectrum, older souls who prefer the wizened appearance of a grey-haired sage.

In *nearly all* places, black magic does not exist. But there is a realm of exactly that.

Like any psychic, Sylvia only reports on what she has witnessed and experienced personally. And her role at this time is to be a medium which is a bridge between the living and the dead. It is a clear but focused perspective and she focuses only upon that and does not see much beyond.

I do not know why she can have an insensitive manner at times. This might be chalked up to her health, age, celebrity. {shrug} It can get tiring to deal with both the living and the dead. I've read some of her books and she described quite a trying life. She's also had to deal with a lot of detractors, critics and skeptics that challenge her constantly. That can get old.

What really surprises me, however, is how she will venture into prediction and prophesy. That is a very nebulous field because it is continually changing depending upon how we exercise our free will, individually and collectively. She opened herself up for scorn and ridicule with her inaccurate predictions.

Her church is struggling, too, with a lot of internal problems. Not a good sign.
I saw John Edward in person at a Hollywood show taping. He was very close and I got to see him in action.

What I don't understand about John, and other mediums, is how they just don't spill it out without having to ask for confirmation continually. It's reasonable to ask for some confirmation in the beginning so you know that you've tuned into the right connection but after that...just tell what it coming through.

That's the purest way for me to deliver a message. I just say what I see or hear or feel.

Teresa Caputo is a pip. Love her uniqueness. Love the way she loves her family.

To me, all three are the real deal. I'm concerned that Sylvia is getting clouded by her own life challenges. It is getting harder for her to remain objective. But her gift is real but just skewed at times.

Everyone has his or her own life path, gifts, perceptions. It's like comparing a rose to a daisy to a magnolia. They're all flowers with different scents/senses.
When she said that black magic and things like that did not exist she was talking about this side (im not too sure since this has been a few years [i should ask my mom tomorrow..she will remember] but i think she may also have said that there are no bad spirits...she should really speak to my mom about that and MANY other people if she thinks that BUT AGAIN IM NOT SURE SHE SAID THAT...the other 2 i remember clearly!!!!). As far as having a bad life, lots of spirits trying to come through her and many skeptics it is not an excuse to roll your eyes (i did see this OFTEN with her) to someone who is crying when talking about a loved one who is dead or vanished. Sometimes I did see John Edward roll his eyes but it was not mean spirited and every of those times the people he did that to finally went "Oh right!", in all those times everyone started to laugh. I heard him say several times that he does say what he sees or/and hears so he does not say almost nothing or general things on purpose.

I only have met one psychic in person and that was not a psychic like these two. I just sit down and let her say what she saw. Everything except three things (1 has to do with my old age...she said that she saw me old and healthy in a rocking chair on a porch of a white house...hopefully the healthy part is true!!!) was right or did happened. The things that has not happened yet is me marrying a younger man (i have had online readings and they too said that my husband would be younger AND [the psychic in person said that too] that he would have a job that has to do with the government) and that I would have two children (1 boy 1 girl), the husband can happen but the kids it's getting late (im 36...PLUS i am 1 of those that think theres too many people so except for the husband to be Michael Schumacher or another man i admire i dont see myself having kids UNLESS its from adopting) and I was supposed to have three vacations (1 big and 2 small...i was hoping back then the big 1 was me in the paddocks of a F1 GP to see Shumi), I have had none so far but there's a lot of time for that.

I would love to meet face to face with a psychic but I have no idea where they are here. I have an aunt that always go see one when here but she do not want to say where that psychic is. I would of tried the online website I tried many years ago but they went offline before I moved here in 2009, I don't know what place to try.
Oh, you're right that there's never an excuse for rudeness. But there are explanations.

As for black magic not existing here on earth, well, that definitely is a misunderstanding on her part. But some psychics and New Age thinkers truly do believe that there is only good. Again, on some level, that is true. But there are many vibrational energy wavelengths, much like those to which AM/FM radio can tune into.

"Bad" spirits. I think she means that many people choose to take on earthly personas/roles that do bad things but because of the eternal goal, they are actually helping our spiritual progression and evolution by presenting problems. We can't learn to overcome problems without problems.

HOWEVER, with that said, there still are spirits who have chosen to dwell within the lower vibrations. Negative. Dark. There are some spirits who make it their goal to torment the living. Misery loves company and they want more company. They are, in essence (and from Sylvia's perspective), simply unevolved spirits with a lot of learning and growing to do. True. They can choose a different existence. But as long as they don't, as long as they stay in a negative range and continue to harm others...then they can be considered bad spirits, don't you think?
As for your interest in psychic readings, Nancy, I would ask you first why you would like one. Are there specific questions you want answered?

I caution anyone from getting a reading for several reasons:

1. Relying on outside sources can become an addiction and will weaken your own intuition. You are here to strengthen your spiritual senses.
2. You must remember that we humans have the supreme gift of free will. Our future is not set in stone. Some have a pre-ordained destiny, yes, but for the most part, we are given the blessing and power of being able to create the life we wish to live. There are many open roads before you. All eventually lead to higher understanding.
3. Some psychics can mislead you with false information. Intentionally or unintentionally.

I say these things because I have experienced them for myself. I used to rely upon outside sources far too much, needing to know the future at every step. Until one day, many told me about a future I did not want. Then, I took matters into my own hands and created the future I did want.

But if you insist on seeing a psychic, consider what you are seeking and what type of psychic you feel most drawn to. For example, a tarot reader, a clairvoyant, a medium? First, I'd turn to some of the qualified people here such as Christin (tarot editor) or Elleise (clairvoyant). You can trust them. I do. smile

I used to like mediums because I craved communication with my deceased loved ones. They were all great and told me what my father in particular had to say. But after I ended my session with one, I clearly heard my father scold me and say, "Stop paying these people. If I have something to tell you, I'll come directly to you." hahaha! That was my dad for sure. smile

I have learned to trust my own gifts and they have gotten only stronger because of it. You can do this, too.
I agree that depending on the guidance of psychics for every turn in life is not a good idea. I did have a recent visit with a clairvoyant/medium who connected with my deceased boyfriend, father, and some other loved ones. She does read life energy as well as provide connection for deceased loved ones to come through, and she validated some very important things for me in my life. I did not volunteer much information, and yet she was spot on.

The session for me was exactly at the right time that I needed it. The medium brought through messages from my boyfriend and father that I needed to hear, and I know they are at peace and happy. I desired the connection with my boyfriend above all, and he had listened to me and came through to dominate 80% of the session. I needed that so much for my own healing, and from what came through I had no doubt that it was him.

This medium came well recommended by a professional person I trust, and she is indeed the real deal. She was expensive, but well worth every penny for the authenticity and healing energy that came through. I may see her again down the road, but I am not sure. I am very interested in focusing on developing my own abilities first and foremost.
Originally Posted By: Lori-Dreams
I have learned to trust my own gifts and they have gotten only stronger because of it. You can do this, too.

I love that you have posted this Lori (along with the rest of your posts over the past few days, within this thread)

As a Life Coach, that was one of my biggest challenges. It is my goal to only work with a person for 3 months. Within that time, my goal is to get them to a place where they are reawakened to the sound/feeling/knowing of their own intuition.
Staying longer begins to feel like they are relying on my answers. And I know, that everyone has the answers inside. If I cannot get a person there in 3 months, I prefer to send them to another Coach that can give them what they are seeking. I have never enjoyed taking someone's money if we are not progressing in a manner that will serve them well on their spiritual journey.

That said, I enjoy a reading periodically (maybe twice a year); especially when what I am hearing or seeing is absolutely mind-blowing. smile That confirmation and sometimes explanation of other things that have occurred can be inspiring.

In other words, I love your words and insight Lori. Thank you so much for being at BOL.
I asked my mom this morning and she also said that time that there were no evil spirits. That right there tells me she is not a real psychic.

I won't go into what my grandmother (from my mother side) did after she died (i dont think my mom wants me to talk about that) but there are many examples out there of people who fell victims of evil spirits.

I understand what you mean by unevolved spirits. We had many here. They were people who were living here until white people came and they died such an horrible death and they did not want to go until someone knew what happened to them. My mom is very much evolved about these things so she was able to understand what they wanted and they were able to finally move on. Where our new house is they were put in and they were dying of hunger and diseases. I could hear them (1 even sit on me 1 night while i was in bed tryomg to sleep while 1 was pulling on my comforter) but I never saw one. My mom was shown what happened to them by a chief and he had a little girl with him. The next three days she could hear and see them sing, dance and play music then they slowly went away during these three days. The singing stopped then it was the music and after the last music not they all went away (she saw them go in a mountain and then she did not see them anymore but she could feel them continuing their journey).

There was also two doors opened in our house and other spirits were coming in. My mom was sitting in the kitchen when one of them explained to her that it was not complicated, there's two door opened and we enter by one and we exit by the other.
Thank you very much for the warnings.

I want a reading like my reading to the spychic face to face. I just want to hear what the psychic sees. For my online readings it was for questions i had (the first was when i had a medical problem [i ask if it was serious and would go away...i never mentioned what it was...she could see what it was and she told me that it was not serious and would soon be over which was the case] and the other was about a man and i wanted to know it it would work [there i gave too much information i think but i was warned that it would not worked so i never tried but i really think she was right on that...never will know i guess]).

So I don't have a specific question right now (my head is too cluttered) I just want to hear what a psychic sees for me.
Thank you, Yvonnie. You humble and inspire me. I am thankful for you and this great community. {{{Love and hugs}}}

We all like confirmation from other sensitives. I, myself, do not foresee the future with any detail so I like to hear about coming probabilities so I can prepare or avert.

When you're in a cloudy state, it's good to hear from others who can provide clarity and help. I tend to talk to psychics when I am in a confused state. They're like my soul sisters who share their gifts to help me through dark times.

I used to rely upon them too much until I learned about my own personal power. That changed everything. Now, I do not let things worry me, even medical issues.

Our creative power is tremendous.
Originally Posted By: Lori-Dreams

Our creative power is tremendous.

Lori-

You are SO right, that it becomes an understatement.

{{{Love and Hugs}}} right back atcha smile
LOL. I am now using that statement as a mantra:

"My creative power is tremendous."

Whenever something negative or undesirable comes across my path (or in my mind), I repeat: My creative power is tremendous. Then, I create what I do desire in my life in my mind.

Unpleasant person? I visualize him/her in a more positive light OR, if this person insists on exercising his/her free will to remain negative, I replace thoughts of him/her with pleasant thoughts.

I CAN choose my reality. And I live in a beautiful world. smile
I just read a book by Sylvia Brown this week and it really blew me away. I didn't know much about her before, but I now highly respect her. She confirmed a lot of things for me and shed some light on some things I never knew about. As crazy as some of it sounded, it made sense to me. I went through some great emotions reading her book, but in the end I am left with a peaceful feeling because somewhere deep inside me there is a sense of truth that is very affirming for me.
Yes, for me as well. There are things that she gets right on the mark.

However, she falters when she, like so many others, believes that what she perceives is the only reality out there.

It's like seeing the world through a dog's eyes, a bee's eyes, a snake's eyes, a gorilla's eyes, a plant's "eyes." There is so much more than we can possibly fathom here. What is reality? Depends upon who is doing the looking.

If we were removed from our physical bodies and eyes and all the physical limitations imposed by them, we would perceive so differently than we do now.The universe is perpetually expanding.

But Sylvia, like others, simply report what they are told by their guides or what they perceive. Good. But they err to say that is all there is. She tunes into only a few dimensions of energy vibrational wavelengths. Not all.
True. Everyone has their own view. I take what I learn from every source that makes sense to me and form my own view. I think there is more truth in what I find to be common among many sources than to form an opinion based on one isolated source.
Sylvia's back in the media as it is reported how she told the parents of one of the kidnapped Cleveland girls that their daughter was dead. As you know, three girls who had been kidnapped and kept for ten years are now all released very much alive and well.

As I mentioned before, I've read Sylvia's books and watched her on television but somehow something "didn't resonate" with me. I knew that while she got "some things" right, she was amiss about other things regarding the afterlife.

I do not blame her. She simply reports what she receives. However, regarding her incoming messages about those kidnapped girls...

She was duped by dark energies.

Sylvia has been struggling for quite a while now with problems in her inner circle, her own church that she founded and her own personal life. Despite the original intention of her church, the actual direction of it has focused more on earning money than enlightening the masses. Years ago, people were disassociating themselves from her church for this reason.

Sylvia is psychic. But she is very much human with her own weaknesses. She needs to re-calibrate her connection with Source by remembering that her gift was given in order to serve. It is one thing to accept money from writing her books or speaking engagements or workshops, but quite another to accept money from grieving families for delivering important spiritual messages.

This opened her up to different vibrations of energy and her discernment was muddied.

For this reason, I do not charge money for dream interpretations. It is my gift to be shared with others.
Ashie foretells thee this, children of planet Earth, thou were told that these days would be upon thee, this is truly thy age of darkness, and many have chosen to follow thy false light of thy fallen angels. Many say they have gifts and abilities. Have you asked yourself, where do these gifts come from? Do they come from thy one true God who is within heaven, or did they come from thy fallen angels? This is thy question that thee must ask. Were you not told, to test their spirits? I created a short video on this very subject on You Tube. I will try to post here or I will put it on my profile. Blessed Be Goddess Ashie
This is an interesting topic...

Recently at a dinner party people were making conversation and the group I happened to be in had a person who I guess thought it would be entertaining and kind of said - in a smirky sort of tonage (they'd heard what I do).

"SooOOOooo...I understand, the hearsay anyway is you seem to have shall we say a UNIQUE understanding of the world we live and feel you've information the rest of us don't????? Just where exactly do you seem to get this information?"

It was a little on the spot, and I know my face turned red, (embarrassed), but I thought about it and, kind of tongue in cheek, simply pointed up.

There really wasn't much else to say. Don't know if that was the proper response, but as true to the point I could get confused
Perfect answer.
Thanks Yvonnie,

You know, about 15 yrs ago, even earlier than that. I was really mad. I mean mad at God for what I screamed, lol, "Did to me!"

It did nothing as a child. I was always a pain in the back-side contradicting even the church when someone, well, was lying.

Anywhoo, my mom finally said, "Whatever you have, I wouldn't mess around w/it."

That woman wouldn't admit to anything that wasn't true. EVER, to me anyway."

She added, "We couldn't have a child for a long time. We traveled to the Shrine of...(can't remember the name, but I'll ask).

Anyway, she said I was conceived the next month after years of just nothing.

Jokingly I said, "Can you maybe re-think that thing the next time around??? If Jesus is the poster-child for good deeds, that's not much of a pep-talk." Don't think she got the sarcasm, lol. smile
I've heard the NJ "Psychic" is making the rounds. My mother-in-law showed me a photo of her.

I have to say...she looks quite different than when she first started out.

I still feel the same as I did when I was first asked about the person, but I understand they need new ones, just like they need new chefs or shows that keep the people watching.

If you can make money and have a show doing what you do, I think that's about every person's dream come true.

Still, there's a lot to be said about directors, producers and what is and isn't quite exactly real. IT's a fine line they have to walk, just knowing or having the abilitiy to the genuious vs. the disingenuious. I think that's the secret smile
© BellaOnline Forums