Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Junk Removal Vaughan, Mahi, Emily Roxin, Norma Jo Doll, sankari
57144 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57144 Members
417 Forums
112875 Topics
799003 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 730
Beetlemess 544
Nancy Roussy 238
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 126
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 104
Mystic - Romance Movies 99
Dianne W - Editor 73
Tracy - Philosophy 67
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 62
Karm - SW USA Editor 62
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#797214 - 12/21/12 08:23 AM What happens to your practice over the holidays?
Tracy - Yoga Offline
Jellyfish

Really interested to know if your practice will be interupted over the holidays or if you carry on with your routine?

I plan to continue with my practice, however with all the family being at home it could prove difficult to find a space! Will have to go to classes.

Might just have to do pranayama - breathing exercises and meditation at home if I can't put my mat out smile

Add What happens to your practice over the holidays? to Twitter Add What happens to your practice over the holidays? to Facebook Add What happens to your practice over the holidays? to MySpace Add What happens to your practice over the holidays? to Del.icio.us Digg What happens to your practice over the holidays? Add What happens to your practice over the holidays? to Yahoo My Web Add What happens to your practice over the holidays? to Google Bookmarks Add What happens to your practice over the holidays? to Stumbleupon Add What happens to your practice over the holidays? to Reddit
#798050 - 12/27/12 05:07 PM Re: What happens to your practice over the holidays? [Re: Tracy - Yoga]
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

For me it was more that I had forum issues that I was working on non-stop. So I felt guilty doing yoga instead of just getting right to work. Finally today I decided my body was aching too much and I needed to get at least some time in. So I did 45 minutes and I do feel better.

Add Re: What happens to your practice over the holidays? to Twitter Add Re: What happens to your practice over the holidays? to Facebook Add Re: What happens to your practice over the holidays? to MySpace Add Re: What happens to your practice over the holidays? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What happens to your practice over the holidays? Add Re: What happens to your practice over the holidays? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What happens to your practice over the holidays? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What happens to your practice over the holidays? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What happens to your practice over the holidays? to Reddit
#798116 - 12/28/12 08:38 AM Re: What happens to your practice over the holidays? [Re: Tracy - Yoga]
Tracy - Yoga Offline
Jellyfish

That's usually the way - everything else takes over. I find that when I'm busier than usual that's when I need my yoga most.

Its the same with meditation - if I dont make time for it the busier times are more difficult to deal with. Can be a bit of a catch22!

Great to get back into normal routine now things have calmed down smile

Add Re: What happens to your practice over the holidays? to Twitter Add Re: What happens to your practice over the holidays? to Facebook Add Re: What happens to your practice over the holidays? to MySpace Add Re: What happens to your practice over the holidays? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What happens to your practice over the holidays? Add Re: What happens to your practice over the holidays? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What happens to your practice over the holidays? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What happens to your practice over the holidays? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What happens to your practice over the holidays? to Reddit
#798376 - 12/31/12 09:23 AM Re: What happens to your practice over the holidays? [Re: Tracy - Yoga]
BellaOnline Editor

I'm awake in the morning! A lovely yoga session while bluebirds and downies visited the suet feeder. A delightful last day of 2012!

#798856 - 01/03/13 09:07 AM Re: What happens to your practice over the holidays? [Re: Tracy - Yoga]
Tracy - Yoga Offline
Jellyfish

Hi Lisa, Sounds wonderful! I love practicing yoga outdoors. Will be a while before I can do that here in the UK.

#798858 - 01/03/13 09:13 AM Re: What happens to your practice over the holidays? [Re: Tracy - Yoga]
BellaOnline Editor

Yes we have about 6" of snow on the ground so it'll be a while here too smile

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Ideas for Creating Sandwiches with Salad Fillings
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Sandwiches
1 minute 23 seconds ago
Praying in good company
by Lynne - ChristianLiving
Christian Living
Today at 09:10 AM
NEW - Hot & Spicy Crab Dip!
by Sadhana ~ Indian Food
Indian Food
Today at 08:55 AM
Samsung Galaxy beats the iPhone
by Dianne W - Editor
Wireless & Cellular
Today at 08:35 AM
Do you have a home phone
by Dianne W - Editor
Wireless & Cellular
Today at 08:31 AM
Prepaid or Plan
by Dianne W - Editor
Wireless & Cellular
Today at 08:26 AM
Electronic Recruitment
by Dianne W - Editor
Job Search
Today at 08:19 AM
Favorite Romance Movies
by Dianne W - Editor
Romance Movies
Today at 07:48 AM
McMillan and Wife
by Edie - MysteryBooksEd
Mystery Movies
Today at 06:56 AM
Farewell James Garner
by Edie - MysteryBooksEd
Mystery Movies
Today at 06:51 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Connie - ADD/Sandwiches), 51 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.