BellaOnline

Really interested to know if your practice will be interupted over the holidays or if you carry on with your routine?

I plan to continue with my practice, however with all the family being at home it could prove difficult to find a space! Will have to go to classes.

Might just have to do pranayama - breathing exercises and meditation at home if I can't put my mat out smile
For me it was more that I had forum issues that I was working on non-stop. So I felt guilty doing yoga instead of just getting right to work. Finally today I decided my body was aching too much and I needed to get at least some time in. So I did 45 minutes and I do feel better.
That's usually the way - everything else takes over. I find that when I'm busier than usual that's when I need my yoga most.

Its the same with meditation - if I dont make time for it the busier times are more difficult to deal with. Can be a bit of a catch22!

Great to get back into normal routine now things have calmed down smile
I'm awake in the morning! A lovely yoga session while bluebirds and downies visited the suet feeder. A delightful last day of 2012!
Hi Lisa, Sounds wonderful! I love practicing yoga outdoors. Will be a while before I can do that here in the UK.
Yes we have about 6" of snow on the ground so it'll be a while here too smile
© BellaOnline Forums